Blue bikini

I was laying on the pull out from the couch already half awake when I heard a car pull into the drive way.

I got up a bit to check and it was just the Twinkie so I hit the pillow and tried to drift back to whatever dream I was having.

I could hear the door open with a terrible creaking noise that made me jump a little.

I listen and  heard 4 pairs of feet so I knew every one was here.

As I sat there I realized it was a little to quite, and as I was about to open my eyes I felt someone sit on me.

"GET OFF OF ME" I screamed from agony

"This is a really lumpy mattress John b u might want to purchase yourself a new one"

I now knew that it was JJ on me

"JJ please I can't breath!!!"

He just started to bounce up and down on my back as I scream and called him every name in the book., it felt like my ribs were about to crack.

He finally got off and me and I just grabbed my pillow and started to wack him with it.

I was now sitting up on the bed and I didn't realize that my clothes weren't exactly appropriate..

I had a white tank on with and pair of boxers I stole from john b last night cuz I didn't want to sleep in my jeans.

I looked down to see if I could find my bra and there JJ was stepping on it,
I looked up and realized he was staring at me so I whacked him again my the pillow and moved his foot as swiftly as I could of my bra and ran to the bathroom to get changed back into my own clothing.

—————————————————————————

"Y/N hurry up we're all ready to go out"
I heard Kiara yell from out side the door

"Okay just a sec I'm almost done " I said as I was putting my hair in a quick braid.

I now have on my swim suit which is and blue bikini with little yellow and pink flowers mix match all over. I just put the tank and jeans over it.

I ran out and grabbed an already opened beer off the end table by the bed. It was most likely JJ's.

And ran out and hopped on the boat before they road away with out me.