80

The first day of classes was upon them and everyone was up and heading to the campus. "Have a good day darling." Lena said as they stood on the walkway. "You too sweetheart! I'll see you later!" Kara replied as they shared a kiss before walking to their classes. Kara walked into her first class and took a seat in the middle of the room and waited for class to begin. Soon someone sat next to her in the room. "Hey! I'm Lucy!" The woman greeted. "Nice to meet you! I'm Kara." Kara replied with a a small smile. "What dorm are you in?" Lucy asked. "I'm not." Kara replied. "Oh? Where do you live then?" Lucy asked. "With my girlfriend." Kara replied as their professor appeared and began going over their curriculum for the semester.

Kara took notes on everything the professor talked about and marked the chapters she needed to read before their next class. "Are you some kind of overachiever?" Lucy asked. "No...I just want to get good grades and become a reporter." Kara replied. "Relax Kara! I was just joking." Lucy replied. "Oh..anyway I'm off to my next class." Kara said as she put her books into her bag and began walking to her next class.

"Hey beautiful! How was your first class?" Lena asked as they paused on the walk way. "Wonderful! Still on for lunch?" Kara asked. "Of course darling. Who's this?" Lena asked. "Oh this is Lucy! She's in my journalism class. Lucy, this is my amazing, wonderful girlfriend Lena!" Kara gushed as she looked at Lena. "Nice to meet you Lucy! I got to get going though. Kar?" Lena asked. "Kiss?" Kara asked. "Mmhmm." Lena replied. Kara leaned in and kissed Lena. "See you later darling." Lena said with a smile. "See you at lunch sweetheart!" Kara called as she and Lucy walked to their next class.

Lena didn't even feel jealous when she saw Kara walking with Lucy. She had no reason to be jealous Kara was hers, and after this time next year they'd be engaged and soon to be married. And that's all Lena wanted was to be married to Kara Danvers. Lena sat through her classes and took all the notes and listened to the lectures all the while she thought of Kara and how good she'd look in a white dress.

Kara was in her element when she answered questions from her professors. She loved college so far. From living with Alex and Lena to soccer, to her classes and now her new friends Andrea and Lucy. But what she loved most was waking up next to Lena every day. Now she was walking out of her latest class to meet Lena for lunch. "Hello darling!" Lena greeted as she wrapped an arm around Kara's waist. "Hey beautiful! How was your classes?" Kara asked. "Good, are you ready for lunch?" Lena asked. "Yes! Oh! Andrea this my girlfriend Lena! Lee this my teammate Andrea." Kara said introducing them. "Nice to meet you Andrea." Lena said shaking her hand. "You too." Andrea replied.

As they walked into the cafeteria they met up with Alex. "Hey Al!" Kara called out. "Hey sis, Lena...new people!" Alex replied. "Alex, this is my classmate Lucy, and my teammate Andrea. Guys this is my sister Alex!" Kara replied. "Yep thats me! I don't know about the rest of you but I'm hungry!" Alex groaned. The five of them walked into the cafeteria and grabbed trays and got in line. "How's class going Kar?" Alex asked. "Great! I love them! Oh gosh!" Kara let out a sigh as she looked across the room. "What...oh..." Lena replied as she saw Maggie sitting at a table with a bunch of girls. "I'm fine. Let's just get our food and go sit down." Alex replied.

They got their food and walked to a table in  the middle of the room and sat down. "Good lord Kara! Are you gonna be able to eat all that?" Andrea asked. "Yes she will!" Lena replied with a smile. "Where do you put it all?" Lucy asked. "In my stomach...like everyone else." Kara replied. "Whats your secret to staying thin?" Andrea asked. "Fast metabolism." Kara replied. "That and we work out a lot." Alex chimed in. "Yea! We love going to the gym on campus." Lena stated. "Oh well maybe we all can work out together some time." Andrea suggested looking at Alex. "Yea...that would be fun." Alex replied.

As lunch went on Andrea kept talking away to Alex getting to know the eldest Danvers sister. Lucy continued talking to Kara more then Lena which Lena noticed very quickly and easily changed the subject to something Lena wanted to discuss.