79

Kara was in the middle of the field with the rest of the team stretching their limbs out before practice. Lena sat in the stands a cup of hot coffee in her hands as she watched her girlfriend. She loved watching Kara do what she loves, she could watch her play sports all day long. Kara was running laps now with another girl who looked to be talking to the blonde about something. Lena knew Kara wouldn't cheat however that didn't stop that jealous feeling in her gut.

Two hours later Kara was walking off the field with her bag slung over her shoulder. "Hey Lee!" Kara squealed as she ran over to the dark haired woman and kissed her lips. "Hey beautiful! Good practice?" Lena asked as she wrapped her arm around Kara's waist. "Yes! I've even got my uniform and everything today." Kara replied. "Oh did you? That's exciting! You'll have to model it for me..." Lena smirked at her as they got into the car.

A little while later they were back home doing laundry after Kara modeled her uniform for Lena. "How was practice Kar?" Alex asked. "Great! Got my uniforms washing now, how was your talk with mom last night?" Kara asked. "Good, she was sad to hear Maggie and I split up, but she understood the reason behind it. So? When's the first game?" Alex asked. "In a few weeks time. I've already got plans to buy mom tickets to it." Kara replied. "Good, she wanted me to remind you about it." Alex replied.

After laundry was done Kara and Lena lay in their bed talking. "So...what's going on in that beautiful mind?" Kara asked. "Who was that girl you were running with?" Lena asked. "Oh...here names Andrea, she's a sophomore here studying business finance. She's nice, she wanted to know who was in the stands watching the practice." Kara replied. "What did she say when you told her it was your girlfriend?" Lena asked. "She said that was very nice of you. So I said 'yea Lee's amazing like that..' then we continued running." Kara explained.

"Well I'll also be at every game and practice in the future too. I may be studying or something while I'm sitting there but I'll still be up in those stands cheering my sexy girlfriend on!" Lena replied with a smile. "I can't wait!" Kara replied with a smile. "And when you're off on away games I'll just make sure to call you all the time you're gone, unless I'm able to come with you." Lena replied. "I love you Lee." Kara whispered. "I love you too Kar." Lena replied with a smile.