10

Later that night at the pizzeria Lena thought about what Kara said. 'I like you Lena a lot' the words bounced around her head. 'Would Alex be ok with her dating her kid sister? Would she hate her for having feelings for Kara? Only one way to find out Lena! Go talk to Alex now!' She told herself. "I'll be right back Kara." Lena whispered as she stood up and followed Alex to the bathroom.

"Hey Lena! Are you having fun?" Alex asked as she washed her hands. "Yes. Can we talk about something?" Lena asked wiping her palms on her pants. "Yea sure...what about?" Alex asked looking at her. However when Lena didn't say anything Alex asked her again. "What is it Lena?" "I kissed your sister yesterday before the banquet, and again earlier this afternoon. Are you gonna hate me if I wanted to see where this goes? Cause I like her a lot...like a lot a lot..." Lena finished talking and was now looking at the eldest Danvers sister.

Alex looked at her friend for as Lena would later describe it as 'a fucking lifetime' before speaking. "If you hurt her, I'll kill you." Alex stated. "Sooo?" Lena asked. "Yes, you can date my sister. Just remember Maggie and I will be watching you like a hawk. So next year when Kara move into our townhouse I don't want to hear her screaming your name in the middle of the night." Alex stated. "Deal. Thank you Alex, I promise I won't to do anything to hurt Kara." Lena exclaimed as she hugged the older Danvers sister quickly before returning to the table.

"Well?" Kara asked looking at Lena with hopeful eyes. "I got her blessing. Although next year when we're all living together I'm not allowed to make you scream my name all hours of the night." Lena's words caused Kara's face to heat up, thus causing everyone to look at her. "You ok Kara?" Eliza asked. "Yea..she's ok." Alex replied smirking at Kara. "Ok? What's going on?" Eliza asked looking between her two daughters. "Lena's asked my permission to date Kara, and I gave her the older sister talk before giving permission." Alex stated. "Oh? So Lena didn't think she should ask my permission?" Eliza asked smiling at Lena.

"Ummm..." Lena said looking at Eliza. "Of course it's ok with me Lena. I had a feeling this would happen eventually." Eliza said.  "Shew..." Lena whispered wiping her forehead causing everyone to laugh out loud.