~ Chapter 1: The Sword And Magic (2) ~

Chapter 1
Episode 3

"We don't need to be this serious... I just want to conduct my research in peace."

The Lord of Magic Tower implied, I don't trust him.. His behavior is suspicious..

"Stop your nonsense."

The Grand Duke said seriously in a cold manner, his face darkened.

It feels like the sword's tip could pierce Lord of Magic Tower's throat at any moment.

"Matias, do you also think so? Am I really bothering you with this nonsense?"

The Lord of Magic Tower said, curious. Of course I was! How could I not..

"Yes so please stop it."

I say, obviously uncomfortable about his behavior, The Duke seemed relieved that I didn't trust the Lord..

"Have you two already conspired? The more you tell me to not do it, the more I want to~"

The Lord of Magic Tower said teasingly, this was making me uneasy.

His gaze is far from ordinary..

"I see, I got it in the wrong order, right?"

The Lord said, he was creeping me out.

"I didn't even introduce myself... Will you put away this sword?"

The Lord said, he was being extremely weird..

"I wouldn't, not until you leave this place."

The Duke averred, seriously.

The tip of the Duke's sword is still pointed sharply at Lord of Magic Tower, but he seems to treat it like a toy knife.

"Well it doesn't matter. I am Shahmat. I get too excited when I see something interesting, so... I am sorry for being so invasive."

Shahmat said, though it didn't look so sincere..

"I've introduced myself, so is it okay for me to follow you around now?"

Shahmat asked, it seems like his only intension is to follow me around..

"I knew it at first sight... How interesting you are."

Shahmat told me as he stared with his golden eyes.

"I don't want to get close to you.."

I felt unsafe with this person, he seems to be a bad influence to me.

"I can make you change your heart~"

Shahmat said seductively, looking into his eyes makes me feel like the whole world is spinning.