~ Chapter 1: The Sword And Magic (1) ~

"Who did prepare the tea?"

Adriel says, though keeping a calm demeanor.

The servant, compelled his command, was dragged away by the knight without any chance for me to intervene.

"Remember that the assassination trial of the Royal Family is considered as treason."

Adriel said, his eyes glaring at me slightly.

The crimson eyes staring at me seemed to foretell the servant's impending fate.

"I should never interfere anymore. Let's handle this calmly.."

I thought to myself.

"Yes.. See you around your highness."

I said, I just wanted to get out of the situation and take a break from now..

"I like your fearless and courageous manner, Your Royal Highness Prince. Is it because you are the Emperor's son? You inherited his resilience."

Adriel says, grinning at me. Ever so slightly.

"His Majesty's resilience? Obviously his illness.."

I thought to myself, I just wanted him to leave..

"Even so, I believe there's more for me to learn from you, Your Royal Highness."

I say, trying to calm a bit. I always hold in my anger. But with this guy? Oh it's different..

"Haha, of course."

The Crown Prince said, then turning around.

The Crown Prince left the drawing room without more words.

Later..

"It's a bit late but let me introduce myself

"It's a bit late but let me introduce myself."

The Grand Duke said.

"For the time being, I will be in charge of your protection, as well as your instructor in swordsmanship and Royal etiquette."

The Grand Duke added to his sentence. He was pretty calm and safe to be with. He always has a frown on his face though..

"I see.. Please take care of me.. <3."

I say with my casual sweet tone of voice.

"My pleasure, Your Royal Highness."

The Grand Duke said, bowing so slightly.

"No, it's my pleasure..."

I said, with a slight smile on my face.

"..."