✿ Caring ✿

Jungkook POV

I went to the meeting  as I was informed about our next project. We all were gathered in a room as we were told about our project.

After a while when the meeting was over we all members decided to go . As we all were going  I saw Namjoon hyung tensed . He was constantly calling someone and was murmuring something to himself.

Everyone was busy in their own taks as I went near him and asked " what happened hyung you're looking tensed " as he looks upto me

And said dialling her number again" Actually Anaya is not picking up my call from yesterday and I'm kinda worried for her " he paused as looked up at me  again "  The girl I introduced you to that day remember " he asked as I nodded

How can I not know her hyung she is my .....

" Yeah she .. I don't know what if something is happened to her " he said worriedly. 

I felt weird , I was not liking the fact that someone else was caring for her.

" Don't worry hyung what if she is busy in her work " I said to him as he nodded to me and said " I think so ... She is kinda my responsibility as she is alone here in this new country"

We went outside as we all bid goodbye to each other. Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung asked me to join them for dinner but I denied them saying I have some work to which they understood as they thought I would be going to Chaerin to spend some time.

I quickly start my car and went towards her flat as I reached there I press the bell  but she didn't  open the door. I pressed the bell again and after taking a lot time she opened the door a smile came to my lips but was again removed by worriness looking at her .

She was looking so pale as her face was showing she was sleeping and also not in good condition. Her little eyes didn't open more as she lazily ask me " Jungkook.. you here " as I nodded and  quickly went inside and took her to the couch as she walked but with my help .

" I told you , you'll get cold but you didn't listen to me " I said to her which she smiled and show her apologetic face towards me .

" Why ... I mean how are you here " she asked slowly as she has no energy in herself

" To check on you ofcourse. Did you went to the doctor" to which she shook her head I raised my eyebrows and asked " why "

" I didn't have any energy to move up from my bed " she said as she laid her head back to the head rest

" You could have called someone" I said  as I press my palm on her forehead and got to know that she was suffering from high fever .

" To whom " as she started to say but I cutt her off " oh my God you're having high fever . Come on let's go to the doctor right now " I said as I asked her to get up but she didn't move am inch

" I'll be alright it's just normal" she said as closing her eyes " you don't have to .... " She was again cutt off by me as I took her in my arms and went towards the door

" Whaat .... What are you doing Jungkook" she asked me being shocked to which I didn't respond and carry on taking her towards my car as soon we reached in the parking lot we both went towards the hospital.

" You don't have to do this Jungkook I ... " She stopped as I put my finger on her lips

" Not a single word now " I said as she didn't utter a word after that . We both reached hospital as she gets her check up done and we went back towards her appartment taking medicines for her .

I took her inside her appartment and made her lay down on her bed .

" Thankyou" she said as she was about to say something I went outside of her room .

Author pov

Anaya thought she has given a lot pf trouble to Jungkook that's why he went out of her appartment without listening to her .

She made herself comfortable in her bed as she has no energy leftbin herself. She was suffering from fever from last 2 days . She ordered medicine online but none work . Also she haven't eaten anything from yesterday.

She was feeling so heavy as she was suffering from High fever due to which she couldn't move her finger a little so cooking food was far away . She didn't even thought of ordering food as right now she don't have any energy to do anything. She laid down and made herself comfortable in her bed.

After a while when sleep was about to take her someone open her door . She opened her eyes to saw Jungkook was coming in her direction with the plate of food . She thought he already went out but he didn't. She was kind of happy from inside as she was so pampered child in her home who love to be pampered from her loved ones especially when she used to be sick .

She tried to get up but Jungkook asked her to stop her actions and help her to get up .

" You didn't go " she asked as he was feeding her with his own hands .

" I was gone to prepared this porridge for you " he said as making her eat the whole porridge slowly.

She ate but couldn't ate the whole bowl .

" Please I can't. If I'll I'll puke right now " she said to which he nodded. He then gave her medicine to which she gulped and then told her to rest to which she nodded

" Thankyou Jungkook... For everything you did today " she said

" It was nothing " he said as he passed her a genuine smile " you should rest now " to which she nodded

" Also message Namjoon hyung that you're okay he is concerned for you " he said remembering about him

" Okay " she said

" I think I should go now I'll come to check on you " he said but inside he was scared what if she deny him for further coming to her place

" Okay I'll wait for you " she said with a smile to which he smiled sheepishly

He bid his goodbye to her and went out from her place .

He was happy as she asked him to visit him . He couldn't control his smile all the way and was only thinking about her .

anshchi ~

Did you like the chapter...

I wasn't going to upload as I was not well from few days . But was feeling a little good today.

Also I got motivation to write when someone praises me about my work and then I like to write more so for you who were waiting for the chapter I hope you get more chapters in the future fast as you'll vote on all the chapters .

Please please vote nothing will go away and happen if you'll vote on all the chapters.

You guys comment but didn't vote don't do this it hurts . So please

Even Tho Target was too less but also was not completed I'm sad.

10 + votes and comments for the next chapter

Thankyou ♥️