✿ Steamy last night ✿ 🔞

Author POV

Jeon Jungkook is all set for his military service . He just came back sending off to his two hyung who went to their military service today . Namjoon and Taehyung and now tomorrow he'll be going with Jimin .

He just sat on his couch as he put his head back on the head rest as his door bell rang . He went up to open the door and got hugged by his girlfriend .

" Baby " she chirped hugging him tightly and he hugged her back smiling ear to ear .

She was like a feather to him as he brought her inside as close the door without breaking the hug .

" I'm missing you already .... How I'll manage to live without you for 2 years " she said .

He broke the hug as his smile fell too .

" I know right..I'm thinking the same ... But don't worry whenever I'll get time I'll contact you hm "

" Hm but you know na my schedule what if I'll be busy that time ...I'll miss you so much "

" Me too " he said sadly

They both were  with each other from 3 years and these years were so beautiful for them . The both were in love with each other. Spending time ,  exploring new places with eachother were best time . They both were the best couple in their friend circle. All envy them .

As it was his last day . Jungkook decided to cook something for his girlfriend. He went towards the kitchen and prepare something for her . She also helped him as giggle and chopping sound were echoing in the kitchen. They both were happy and making their last day memorable too . As they prepared the food they both eat and then Chaerin went to wash the dishes as Jungkook cleaned the kitchen as he was done . 

He back hugged Chaerin and start giving her kisses in her neck . 

" Oppa let me complete first" she said giggling 

" Baby ... I'll miss you " he said pecking her shoulder numerous time 

" I know " she nodded 

As she completed washing the dishes and soak her hand in towel . He turn her around and start kissing her hungrily. 

" Umm " she moan in his mouth as he was devouring her mouth . He was kissing her roughly he grab her butt cheeks and squeeze them by his hands and pulling her closer  as his manhood was touching her belly now .

He was kissing her and she was kissing him back in his pace . Her hands were in his nape as now his hair were no more long . She giggled to herself in the kiss. 

" I'm missing you hair oppa " she said breaking the kiss and their forehead were attached to eachother.

He smiled and signaled her her to jump as he grab her legs and she put it in his waist . They both started kissing each other as he took her to his room not breaking the kiss . 

As they came to the room he swiftly put her down in the bed . As started undressing his hoodie and then every amount of clothes in his upper  body .

She smiled looking at him as he was looking so sexy as his abs were in display. His well built body which she'll gonna miss from tomorrow. She don't want to waste her time as she sat on the bed properly and signalled him seductively to come close to her . 

He smiled at her as went to her and hovered over her . 

" You don't have any idea how I'll be living without you there " as he put her palm on her cheeks and start sucking her lips . 

He started sucking her , kissing her lips as now he moved to her jaw and start doing the same . Her one hand went to open her shirt button and after a time he opened all the buttons. 

He moved his lips from her collar bone to her breast now as now he throw her bra to one corner and put his face in between her breasts. 

Her breathing became uneven and was breathing so loudly . He lift his face from her breast and stare at her face and smirked . She smiled too . 

He grab her boobs and swirl his tongue around them . He was tasting it , devouring it doing everything to make her feel good she was throwing her head to side in pleasure.  

" Oppa please " she moan 

He smirked as then went between her thighs. He grab her thighs and put his face in her wetness. He started doing his mouth work in her wetness . As now she was in another world now . 

She was feeling so pleasure. She grab the bedsheets and moan in the pleasure. His tongue speed increase as now she was close . 

He removed his mouth and went to kiss her lips he kissed them and open his pants . 

He settled himself in her entrance. 

" Don't cum now wait for me " he said 

As put his cock inside her as she throws her head backwards. 

Though they have done it numerous time . He was so big for her . He settled inside her and start thrusting. Starting with the slow pace he continued to thrust in a fast pace . Clapping sounds were echoing in the room . 

As He was thrusting inside her she was feeling pleasure to the next level . Colliding, clapping, kissing, bitting everything was going on the room . 

Both were enjoying their time with each other as it was their last night together. 

Who  knows after that  how many rounds they did the same flipping the positions . She above her fucking herself, then getting in her fours and then he thrusting inside her .

Both were so energetic today as both were horny as well . 

They both slept in each embrace in the morning and Jungkook have only 3 hours to rest  he have to go then . 

He last time kissed her and slept . 

- anshchi

Vote and comment people then you'll be able to get the next chapter soon .

And guyss you can help me to grow by following me too . So if you can do follow me ...