chapter 21 - When the Levee Breaks

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 4.06 "Yellow Fever", in the motel room, Ness/Lilith knelt in front of Dean, taking his chin, making him look into her completely white eyes. She let her eyes return normal, smirking, stroking a hand along his cheek seductively, tauntingly.

Anna: (voice over from 4.09 I Know What You Did Last Summer) "Lilith is trying to break the 66 Seals."

From 4.18 "The Monster at the End of this Book", in the motel room, Lilith ran a hand up Sam's thigh, letting her eyes turn white.

Anna: (voice over from 4.09 I Know What You Did Last Summer) "To free Lucifer from Hell."

From 4.09 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in Anna's room, Anna looked at her psychologist. "Lucifer will bring the Apocalypse."

From 1.09 "Home", in Jenny's House, Mary Winchester looked at her children.

Catty looked at Mary in shock. "Mom."

Mary smiled. "Sam." She let the smile fade. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Sam asked.

From 2.21 "All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1", in Catty's Nursery, Past-Azazel slit his own wrist with his nail, putting his wrist to Young Sam's lips, making him drink. Azazel and Sam were watching.

"Does this mean I have Demon blood in me?" Sam asked.

From 4.13 "After School Special", at Truman, Young Sam and Young Catty sat on the bleachers.

"I don't want to be the freak for once, Catty," Young Sam told her.

4.13 "After School Special", at Truman, Young Sam fought with Dirk McGregor.

Young Sam: (voice over from 4.13 After School Special) "I want to be normal."

From 4.03 "In the Beginning", in the motel room, Castiel stepped closer to Catty. "Your brother is headed down a dangerous road, Catty."

From 4.16 "On the Head of a Pin", in the motel room, Ruby cut her arm with a knife, drawing blood. Sam drank the Demon blood from the vein.

Dean: (voice over from 4.04 Metamorphosis) "Do you even know how far off the reservation you've gone? How far from normal, from Human?"

From 4.20 "The Rapture", outside the motel, Sam stood by the vending machine. He opened a flask, pouring Demon blood onto his palm, licking it up greedily, repeatedly, looking as if he couldn't stop.

Dean: (voice over from 4.04 Metamorphosis) "If I didn't know you, I would want to hunt you."

From 4.20 "The Rapture", in the Novak House, Sam tried and failed to exorcise the Demon woman.

Sam: (voice over from 4.20 The Rapture) "Where the hell are you, Ruby? I'm all out."

From 4.20 "The Rapture", in the warehouse, Sam cut the neck of his Demon, drinking his blood, falling to the floor with the Demon, holding Ruby's Knife to his throat to keep him down. He looked up, mouth stained in blood, to see Dean, Claire/Castiel, Jimmy and Catty watching him in worried horror.

Sam: (voice over from 4.20 The Rapture) "Call me. I need more."

From 4.20 "The Rapture", in the Singer House's Basement,  Ness, Dean and Catty tricked Sam into the Panic Room.

"This is for your own good," Ness told him.

Ness, Dean and Catty closed and locked the door.

Sam walked up to the barred window. "Catty? Hey, hey. What?" Ness closed and latched the window. "This isn't funny. Dean! Hey! Ness?"