chapter 15 - Death Takes a Holiday

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 4.01 "Lazarus Rising", at Pamela's House, on her porch, Ness looked at Sam, Catty and Dean, nodding to Pamela. "Pamela Barnes. Best damn Psychic in the state."

From 4.09 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in the church, Alastair had Catty pinned to the floor, against the wall. "Don't you recognize me? But we were so close... in Hell."

Catty looked at him in horrified, weak realization. "Alastair." Alastair smirked. Catty tried to push him away to no avail, looking away. "No."

Alastair chuckled, lying a hand on the side of Catty's head, making her look at him. "Yes."

From 4.06 "Yellow Fever", in the motel room, Dean was hallucinating Ness/Lilith. Ness/Lilith took Dean's chin, making him look into her completely white eyes.

Anna: (voice over from 4.09 I Know What You Did Last Summer) "Lilith is trying to break the 66 Seals to free Lucifer from Hell. Lucifer will bring the Apocalypse."

From 4.14 "Sex and Violence", in the motel room, Sam twisted Catty's arm behind her back until it looked like it was going to break.

Dean held the knife to Catty's throat. "Well, I don't know when it happened, but that Catty I knew, she's gone. And it's not the fact that you went to Hell, and you did what you did. It's the little stuff. The secrets. The fact that you lied about remembering Hell, for one. For two, keeping a secret about what really happened to you down there. You're hiding things from us."

Catty kicked Dean in the stomach, making him back away, backing Sam into the wall behind them, making him let her go, looking between them.

Dean: (voice over from 4.14 Sex and Violence) "Torture, you took forever to tell us about. But what about the things that are still eating at you? What are the things that you aren't talking about? What else aren't you telling us?"

"You're holding me back," Sam told her. "Hell, you're holding Dean back."

From 4.04 "Metamorphosis", in the warehouse, Sam used magic to exorcise the Demon from the man's body.

From 4. 07 "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester", in the crypt, Dean staked a Zombie to the floor with a silver stake, killing him.

From 4.13 "After School Special", in Truman Middle School's Hallway, Dirk the Ghost was possessing a girl. Sam stood, putting his hand over the girl's mouth, making her swallow the salt. The girl gasped, lowering to her knees. A black essence was thrown backward out of her body. It continued on down the hall, disappearing.

Sam: (voice over from 4.14 Sex and Violence) "We're better hunters than you are. Stronger, smarter. I can take out Demons you're too scared to go near."

From 4.14 "Sex and Violence", in the motel's hallway, Catty struggled into a sitting position. Dean wrapped his arms around Catty's waist and arms, restraining her from behind. Sam started to swing the ax toward Catty's neck. Ness arrived next to them, catching the top of the ax, making it stop before it killed Catty.

From 4.14 "Sex and Violence", roadside, Dean looked at their sister. "Catty, look, you know I didn't mean the things I said back there, right? That it was just the Siren's Spell talking?"

Catty nodded. "Of course."

"Me, too," Sam told her. "And I'm so sorry. We almost killed you."

Catty thought for a moment. "You two were right. I... didn't tell you everything. I guess that I just... I couldn't. I--I--I can't."