chapter 7 - It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Sam's Apartment, Sam looked at Jessica Moore. "You know how I feel about Halloween."

From 1.22 "Devil's Trap", in Sunrise Apartments, in the hallway, Sam, Dean and Catty were in firemen disguises, waiting.

Ness walked toward them, chuckling. "Wow. You three look like dorks dressing up for Halloween."

From 3.14 "Long Distance Call", in the phone company's basement, Clark the Crocotta bared his fangs to Catty.

From 1.11 "Scarecrow", in the orchard, the Scarecrow stalked after a running couple. Dean and Catty shot him in the chest with shotguns.

From 2.21 "All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1", in the schoolroom, the Acheri Demon rushed forward, her face distorted, nails grown into claws.

From 2.02 "Everybody Loves a Clown", in the family's house, Sam, Dean and Ness shot the Rakshasa clown.

From 2.07 "The Usual Suspects", at 'SUP Ashland, Sam and Catty opened the bag of Claire the Death Omen's remains.

From 2.16 "Roadkill", in the cabin, Jonah Greeley's head exploded in a shotgun burst, disappearing, revealing Catty standing behind him with her shotgun raised.

From 1.18 "Something Wicked", in the motel room, the Shtriga straddled Catty to the floor, gripping her throat to keep her pinned down, opening its glowing-white mouth, inhaling. A white essence left Catty's lips, passing into his. It looked up, still feeding. Dean and Sam shot into the Shtriga's head and chest, making it fall to the floor.

From 2.20 "What Is and What Never Should Be", in the warehouse, the Djinn pinned Sam to the stairs, gripping his throat with one hand. His eyes and other hand started to glow blue. He reached toward Sam's head. Dean appeared behind the Djinn, stabbing him in the back.

From 3.07 "Fresh Blood", in the warehouse's trapped room, the Vampire girl grabbed Catty's head, throwing her against the metal door, making her fall to the floor, stalking toward her. Catty instantly drew the Colt, shooting the Vampire girl in the head, making her back spark, killing her. The body fell to the floor.

From 2.01 "In My Time of Dying", in the hospital, Dean's Spirit walked down the hallway. The Reaper's form passed behind him. Dean stopped, turning around to see that it had disappeared.

From 2.19 "Folsom Prison Blues", Sam, Dean and Catty watched Nurse Glockner's grave burn.

From 3.12 "Jus in Bello", in the police station, all of the Demon smoke was leaving all of the hosts, making them scream in unison, all of the bodies falling to the floor. There was a whole cloud of black Demon smoke, swirling, turning into a bright orange before exploding.

From 2.19 "Folsom Prison Blues", in the prison's infirmary, Nurse Glockner reached into Dean's chest, exhaling. Her breath was visible. 

From 3.15 "Time Is on My Side", in Doc Benton's cabin's basement, Doc Benton leaned toward Dean on the floor. Catty appeared behind him, covering his nose and mouth with a cloth covered in chloroform, making him fall unconscious.

From 2.02 "Everybody Loves a Clown", in the funhouse, Ness was surrounded in fog. She saw an outline of a form behind her through the mirror's reflection in front of her, stabbing the brass bar behind her into Barry the Rakshasa's heart, turning to face him, twisting.

From 1.22 "Devil's Trap", in Sunrise Apartment's hallway, Sam looked at Ness, Dean and Catty. "For us, every day is Halloween."

From 4.01 "Lazarus Rising", in the warehouse, Catty was kneeing next to Dean, looking at Castiel. "Who are you?"