chapter 5 - Monster Movie

Outfits in the external link

Black and White Chapter.

Warner Bros. Presents: Supernatural

Starring:

Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester

Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester

Amber Heard as Catty Winchester

Garrett Hedlund as Brett Blake

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §

Day One

Night - On the Road

(Suspenseful music)

There was a crescent moon in the sky. The Impala drove down a road lined with tress, past a sign:  Welcome to Pennsylvania Lightning flashed. For an instant, the sign read: Welcome to Transylvania

§ 

The Impala

Dean was driving. Catty was in the passenger seat. Sam was in the backseat.

"The radio around here sucks," Dean told them, turning the radio off. 

(Suspenseful music ends)

Dean looked at Catty and Sam. "Come on, guys. Jobs don't get much sweeter than this, you know? Dead vic with a gnawed-on neck, body drained off blood, and a witness who swears up and down that it was a Vampire."

'No, I--I agree," Sam told them. "It's a hell of a case."

"A little more gusto, please," Catty told him sarcastically.

"It's just... the world is coming to an end," Sam told them. "Things are a little complicated, you know?"

"Yeah, well, we can't save the world," Catty told them. "Not today, anyway. But what we can do is chop off some Vamps' heads. Come on, guys. It's like the good old days, an honest-to-goodness monster hunt. It's about time the Winchesters got back to tackling a straightforward, black and white case."

§ 

On the Road

The Impala continued to drive down the road. A circle closed in around the Impala, leaving us in darkness.

§ 

Day Two

Morning - Oktoberfest 2008 Town Square

(Song:) Bratwurst Polka A - Lars Kruz (Sonton)

The Impala pulled up to the festival. Sam, Dean and Catty got out of the car. Sam and Dean were posing as FBI Agents.