chapter 8 - Wishful Thinking

Outfits in the external link

From 4.02 "Are You There, God? It's Me, Catty Winchester", in the Singer House's living room, Catty shot Meg Master's Ghost, making her disappear. She cocked her shotgun, firing another shot.

Castiel: (voice over from 4.07 It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester) "In the coming months, you will have more decisions to make."

From 4.01 "Lazarus Rising", in Sam's hotel room, Dean looked at Catty. "Hey, Catty, what was it like?"

"What?" Catty asked, looking up. "Hell?" Dean nodded. "I don't know. I must have blacked it out."

From 4.01 "Lazarus Rising", in the bathroom, Catty looked into the mirror, seeing her reflection looking back at her. She was having flashbacks of Hell, of her being terrified, covered in sweat, blood and filth, wounded beyond compare. She could be heard screaming in agony.

Catty: (voice over from 4.01 Lazarus Rising) "I don't remember a damn thing."

From 4.05 "Monster Movie", in the bar, Brett and Catty were sitting together.

"If you remember what happened, then why lie about it?" Brett asked.

Catty sighed, reluctantly dropping the act. "What's the point of telling them things that they don't really wanna know? They can't help. Not with this. No one can."

From 4.07 "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester", in the motel room, Uriel turned to face the others.

"I'm Octavia," Octavia told them. "That is Uriel. We're... specialists."

"What kind of specialists?" Catty asked.

"All of you, you need to leave this town immediately," Castiel told them.

"Why?" Catty asked.

"Because we're about to destroy it," Octavia told them.

"Well, sorry, guys," Catty told them. "Looks like the plans have changed."

From 4.07 "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester", in the park, Castiel and Octavia exchanged a look, looking slightly relieved with Catty's decision.

From 4.07 "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester", in the motel room, Octavia looked at Sam. "You can stow the ignorant self-righteousness,Sam." She stood. "I'm not here to judge you."

"Then why are you here?" Sam asked.

"I'm here to warn you," Octavia answered. "Castiel has a charge in your sister. Uriel reluctantly has a charge in your brother. I have a charge in you."

"So, what, you've all been assigned to us or something?" Sam asked.

"Something like that," Octavia answered, turning away thoughtful. "The Winchesters."

From 4.06 "Yellow Fever", at the side of the road, Dean took a drink of beer, looking down thoughtfully.

Octavia: (voice over from 4.07 It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester) "Dean, broken yet strong because of the pain and the life he's endured."

From 4.07 "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester", in the crypt, Sam held his hand toward Samhain, using magic, using a lot of concentration, his nose starting to bleed, grabbing his head with the hand not holding Samhain at bay, finally able to exorcise Samhain.

Octavia: (voice over from 4.07 It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester) "You, Sam, who, although Human, has the power to take on a Demon."