12

"Leave me alone"

Katsuki was getting irritated. Izuku was pissing him off.

"I give you five fucking minutes to get dressed and get the fuck out this room or I'm making you." Katsuki warned Izuku. He knows he shouldn't loose his patience but he couldn't help it.

And five minutes passed.

Izuku was still in the room.

"Get out, I give you one last chance."
"NO"

Katsuki backed away from the door, using his leg to kick it. He kicked it over and over till it broke in half.
"Do I have to make you scared of me to listen?!" Katsuki questioned. Izuku was turned to the wall while sitting on the bed. He heard footsteps get near.

He yelped after getting pulled off the bed, he hit his head straight onto the floor "GET UP" Katsuki shouted at the small male. "I'll fucking give you damn flashbacks if you don't start listening" Izuku got up quickly while rubbing his head. Katsuki grabbed him by the shirt dragging him to the closet "pick out a fucking outfit."

Izuku just nodded, he started to shake. "Keep putting up this act and I'll fucking do worse."

'He hasn't changed..it was just an act..'

A tear fell from his eye..

Izuku soon came downstairs.
Ready to go.

"Fucking finally." Katsuki groaned under his breath. "Let's go." Katsuki got up walking out the front door, while Izuku followed behind. The door automatically locked behind them.

Katsuki went to his car, unlocking it using the button. He sat on the driver side while Izuku sat on the passenger side. He started to cry.

"I'm sorry Izuku. For how I reacted. You just pissed me off. I know you don't want to go out because you're embarrassed. But you have to learn how to live again." Izuku just nodded "UGHH, let's go get you a milkshake."

"Welcome, what will you want today?"
"Uh..can I get two strawberry milkshake. Medium." He asked the lady on the speaker. "Do you want anything else?" Katsuki asked Izuku.

"Fries?" Izuku said softly "okay." Katsuki turned to the speaker and asked for fries. They pulled up to the first window.

"Hey man! Your Bakugo Katsuki from UA right?" The man at window recognize him. "Oh yea I am." The blond answered. "I see you're with your lover." He winked once he noticed Izuku. "You're a real one man, I know I wouldn't have returned to my girlfriend after what happen to her"

"I just wouldn't been too grossed out!" Katsuki let out a harsh sigh "lover..?"Izuku was confused "Are you guys not together? It's all over the inter-" Katsuki  quickly cut him off "can we please just get the stuff I ordered."

"Yes..sorry" the man grabbed the milkshakes and fries, passing them to Katsuki "can you at least sign my phone? Pretty sure I won't get an autograph once you're a pro hero!"

'Right..Kacchans pretty popular now..' Izuku thought, grabbing his fries and milkshake. "It's okay man, I see why you returned to him. He's pretty cute." The guy whispered. "Shut it." Katsuki passed him back his phone case "thanks." And he left.

"Ignore what he was saying. Bunch of extras don't know what they are talking about." Izuku just nodded, his eyes were puffy and red from how much he has been crying these past days.

He still felt unsafe with Katsuki.

They were at the store, Izuku was nervous, extremely nervous.

They walked in, staring at the ground the whole time. He started to get anxious.

"Calm down. I won't leave you alone." Katsuki told him 'it wouldn't matter..being alone with you I'm still scared..' he followed Katsuki while holding onto his shirt. 'But still..I rather be with you than anyone else.'

They went to the clothing section "hm.." Katsuki was looking for sizes that could possibly fit him. Once they got a good amount they went to the fitting room.

Izuku seen many men.

He stuck by Katsuki "I-I don't want to go alone.." he whispered "..um.. okay." Katsuki went up to the man at the front of the fitting rooms. "Hey is it possible I can go with him?" He asked.

The man looked at Izuku "yes of course. As long as you behave" Izuku eyes widened. He looked up, meeting his eyes. 'No..'

Memories flashed

SA SCENE!!

"Aww what a cute little slut."

Come on cry, you're so pretty when you cry."

His hand went up his leg "you feel so good."

"Behave and I won't punish you."

"Behave or else."

Izuku couldn't breathe.

"Oh my does he need water?" The man asked, acting worriedly. "We have to leave..Kacchan please." Izuku clung onto him. "H-He's..one of them.." the man smile fell as soon as he said that. "Uh- what is he talking about?"

'One of them?' Katsuki asked in his head, then it hit him. "You.."  Katsuki couldn't hold in his emotions "YOU BASTARD!" Katsuki charged at the man.

Katsuki was driving back him with tissue up his nose.

"Well at least that asshole left in handcuffs." Katsuki said. Looking over at Izuku. He was hugging his own body.

Seeing him had triggered him.

In the worst possible ways.

"Breathe Izuku." Katsuki reached for his hand, he held onto it. "Breathe. Do it with me okay?" Izuku nodded.

"In.."

"Out.."

They did this a couple times until Izukus breath was steady again. "See, you did good." For some reason Katsuki lifted Izukus hand near his face placing a kiss on the back of his hand. 'What the fuck did I just do.'
His face flushed red.

Izuku did not expect that "sorry." He apologized. It was quiet on the ride back home.

But Izuku didn't pull away his hand.

Izuku holding his hand made him feel safe.

He felt safe with Katsuki.

Ughh so I wanted to do angst but for some reason I was feeling fluff.. I hope you guys don't mind but I might make another chap later tonight.

Don't be afraid to give ideas!

—rose