7

'No this is all my fault..'

Katsuki was unsure what to do, he then heard his phone start to ring.

It was a group chat that Uraraka had created

Pink cheeks:
OMG?!

Raccoon eyes:
BAKUGO WE HAD NO IDEA PLEASE FORGIVE US

Shitty hair:
Yea sorry man we had no idea that you were dating that Midoriya boy

Sorry for asking you out.

Icy-Hot:
Congratulations on being into men!

Pink cheeks:
No Todoroki..

Icy-Hot:
Oh. Congrats on being gay!
Is that better?

Dunce face:
I hope you're doing alright man!

Invisible girl:
Text us when you're alright

Bakugo has left the GC

Katsuki didn't even read the messages, he just didn't want to speak to anyone.

There he sat by Dekus side, grabbing onto his hand. 'So small..' He thought as he rubbed it with his thumb. Katsuki picked it up closer to him, leaning down to kiss it.

In Izukus mind..

Memory of when you two were 4-5 years old uploading..

'Kacchan wait!' I said as he hurriedly went to Kacchan "Haha deku! Are you scared?" I frowned as Kacchan made fun of me..

"S-So what! It's dark and mom and auntie are probably worried!" I said as my hands were shaking "we'll be home soon! Just follow me!"

"Can you hold my hand again? I feel safe when Kacchan holds it!" Kacchan stopped walking and turned to look at me. "Sure" he let out his hand, and let his intertwined with mine. I smiled "heh, dumb deku always going to need me! Even more now that you don't have a quirk!"

"That's not true!"

"Yea it is!"

Katsuki fell asleep while holding izukus hand.

"Kat, wake up." Katsuki woke up at the movement of his father "hm.?" Katsuki opened his eyes to the bright light "Mitsuki will stay as we get you home to shower.." Katsuki just nodded, he stood up and looked back at Izuku. 'At least he's safe now.' He smiled and left the hospital soon after.

It was almost midnight.

Katsuki was back with Izuku. He had let Aizawa know he wouldn't be going back for who knows how long.

Katsuki sat there holding his hand. Waiting for him to wake up, finally he felt the hand movement. Izuku had squeezed his hand as his eyes began to open.

"Ugh..." Izuku sat up as he winced in pain. "Hey don't move too much! Lay back down." Izuku flinched at the sudden voice, quickly snatching his hand away. He started to panic, his eyes moved up to Katsukis eyes.

"N-No, get away!" He yelled "no deku it's okay-" "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Katsuki backed away as Izuku started to have an episode. "GET AWAY! GET OUT! I HATE YOU GET OUT!"

"Sir please step out the room!" A nurse grabbed Katsuki forcing him out the room "NO ALL OF YOU GET AWAY FROM ME! AHHHHH!" Katsuki can hear his loud screams fill his empty head, soon he didn't hear anything anymore. It was silent.

The doctor came out the room "we calmed down the patient. He wishes not to see you at this moment." Katsuki looked down "yes I understand."

"It's very common for a person who went through a traumatic situation.we will give you a call back once he's comfortable again." Katuski gave the doctor his number and left, wishing things were different.

"Hello Izuku, I'm Nurse Manay, I'll be your nurse for tonight."The lady introduced herself while keeping her space. "Is there anything you need or would like to know?" Izuku took awhile to respond.

"Why was HE here?" He asked referring to Katsuki "He's the one who brought you in. He stayed here for almost two days, he was waiting on you to wake up." She responded. "He only left for an hour to get cleaned as he was covered in..your blood." She whispered the last part. 'Kacchan..'

'My hand still warm..how long was he holding onto it for.'Izuku examined his hand, seeing the print where Katsuki held so long, as if Katsukis hand wrapped all around his.

'I forgot how much kacchans body was warm due to his quirk..' Izuku was in deep thought, The nurse had cleared her throat. "Oh- sorry." The teen apologized "Very well, would you be comfortable asking some questions, it will be about sexual abuse and other abuse that may had happened."

"O-Oh.." Izuku wasn't very comfortable "unless you aren't ready yet. But would you like to discuss your test results?" Izuku shook his head "can we wait till tomorrow?" The nurse nodded "very well. Sleep well Izuku, and press the button anytime you need us."

"this isn't fair.." that night Katsuki stayed awake in his bedroom, blood dripping down his arms. He swore to never harm himself.

This whole situation triggered him.

"I HATE YOU"

Kept replaying in his head.

Did Izuku really hate him?

Short chapter! But hope you enjoyed!

I'm taking ideas for future chapters ! :)

—rose