11

"I'm just going to go up to my room.." Katsuki turned away "About that..your room might be a bit dis organized." Mitsuki mentioned. "Why?!" Katsuki got agitated. "Don't worry Kat! Izuku is sleeping in there as we haven't had time to set up his bedroom" Masaru explained.

"Oh..alright well I'm just going to go change."

'Where the hell is my shirt?!' Katsuki started tearing up his closets trying to look for his usual sleeping shirt. His favorite actually.

"I'm just here to get my blanket.."Izuku walked in seeing Katsuki shirtless 'holy crap..' he looked away 'he's gotten huge.!?' Is what ran through his head. "Oh you're wearing it.." Katsuki sighed as he realized the shirt Izuku was wearing. "Oh- sorry. Here." Izuku started to slip off the shirt.

"No..keep it. It's fine." He told Izuku, his scar on his stomach caught his attention 'what happen..' Katsuki was curios, the doctor never finished telling him the rest of what they found out about Izuku. "Okay..sorry for taking it."

"You're fine I'll just find another shirt." Izuku shrugged and grabbed the blanket off of Katsukis bed 'AND THATS MY BLANKET!?' His eye twitched 'whatever not like I care nor anything.' Katsuki started screaming as he couldn't find a shirt to wear.

'Wait..I couldn't even wear that shirt anyways..shit my arms..did he notice them?!'

"A long sleeve Kat? It's your home be comfortable." Masaru told his son "I am. I'm just cold." Mitsuki rolled her eyes "you cold? What an idiot."

"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG!"
"HEY DONT TELL ME TO SHUT UP!"
"Guys please quiet down-"
"QUIET"
"SHUT IT YOU CLOWN"
"WHO YOU CALLING A CLOWN"

Izuku smiled at the sight of the family arguing, well Katsuki and Mitsuki, Masaru frowned trying to calm them down.

Masaru sat down next to Izuku "how do you deal with this?" He asked. "You have to really love someone to deal with them Izuku." He answered "well, how did you and auntie meet?" Masaru stayed quiet for at least two minutes.

"Middle school..me and Mitsuki happened to have the same home classroom. And I was a very socially awkward kid. I didn't have friends.." he started off "you didn't?!" Izuku was surprised. "No..everyone thought I was weird since I stuttered every-time I spoke and couldn't look anyone in the eye..oh and I use to get red when someone came up to me"

"Mitsuki thought that was funny. She was popular, her and her friends came on day. Shoving me off of my desk. I was confused on what was going on, she proceeded to grab my glasses snapping them in half."

"Auntie bullied you?"

"Why yes Izuku. She did bully me. A lot actually. But for an odd reason I was okay with it. She used to kick, punch me, the usual pour milk on me, oh and she once there a table at me because I didn't want to look her in the eyes!"
"What else..oh while I was using the restroom she came in and pulled me away when I was peeing..then proceeded to put my head into the toilet!"
"Oh right this happened up until High school..that's where she met your mother."

"My mom.."

"Yes and Inko joined in..and somehow brought a dead pig to school and put it into my locker. So it fell out when I opened it."
"Humiliating times."

Izuku was surprised by all this "No way and now you're married?!" Masaru chuckled "yea, I mean Mitsuki is gorgeous. So on our last year of school I asked her to go prom with me .. she said yes and that same night erm. Now Katsukis here!"
"Oh right and Inko got knocked up by her boyfriend."

"She went to prom with me as a joke..but things took a turn and well yea."

"OLD HAG YOU BULLIED DAD!?"
"You guys were listening!?"
"IT WAS FUNNY! YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND?"
"Hunny you shouldn't be saying that.."
"ARGH SHUT UP!? I NEVER WENT FAR AS SHOVING IZUKUS HEAD IN THE TOILET?!"
"OKAY BUT YOU TOLD HIM TO KILL HIMSELF?"
"HE TOLD YOU THAT!?"

"Ima just go.." Izuku quietly left back upstairs 'so noisy..'

He laid on the bed. 'Too bad..Kacchan can't have his room back..' Izuku snuggled on the big bed.

"I'll just sleep for now"

At 8:00 pm

Katsuki was quiet, he walked into the room, opening his drawer, trying to look for something.

Suddenly.

*BONK*

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Katsuki screamed at Izuku. "I-I'm sorry! It was an accident!" It was clear Izuku was afraid, afraid of Katsuki.

It took him back all the way when he was in middle school,

Where he was helpless and alone.

And yet he still is till this day..

"WHAT IF I GO AND HIT YOU WITH A FUCKING LAMP??"

"I'm sorry I just thought you were them!"

Katsuki took a deep breath.

Izuku started to shake, Katsuki was unsure what to do so he left.

Leaving Izuku in that state.

The next day

Izuku opened his eyes, once again waking up in the Bakugos house.

He needed a shower.

"Get your ass out of bed. It's washing day." He heard Katsukis voice, Izuku didnt answer but listened what he was told. "Do you still like all might?" Katsuki asked "no.." Izuku responded. "Mm..okay."

"Where did you sleep last night?"

"I slept on the couch."

"Oh..do you want your room back?"

"No."

"Okay."

Katsuki grabbed the pillow cases, sheets, and blankets. Heading down to the next room, he tossed it in the washer and Izuku followed him to watch.

"Get dressed"

"Why?"

"We're going to the store"

"No."

"Shut up and deal with it. I don't care, you need clothes."

"Erm..no"

"GET FUCKING DRESSED!"

Izuku had locked himself in Katsukis room after being yelled at.

"I'm sorry Izuku but seriously we need to go."

"leave me alone."

Angst coming soon...

—rose