1

Katsuki Bakugo (age 15, quirk: explosion, Junior High student) , making his way up to going to UA High.

End of the school year was reaching, he was excited.
As he was walking home after school, he seen Izuku Midoriya (age 15, quirk : quirkless, also a junior high student) walking home also. They lived in the same neighborhood. He grinned as he continued to walk closer to the quirkless boy, ready to tease him.

As he was about to shout, a man walked up to the quirkless boy. An odd feeling immediately washed over the blond. And his legs started to move, he was running. He didn't know why.

"DEKU GET AWAY FROM HIM!" He shouted, Izuku turned to look at Katsuki "Kacch- KACCHAN!" Right in front of his eyes, a truck popped up snatching him right in. A smirk on the man's face before he jumped in, he tried using his quirk to go faster, but he couldn't. They were gone.

Katsuki immediately grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"This is the police dep-"
"IZUKU MIDORIYA WAS TAKEN"

"Kat you have to come out of your room." Masaru said through the door, no answer, it's been about a month since Izukus disappearance.

UA entrance exam was near, he had to start working and build his body, he hasn't used his quirk once since the incident.

He finally sat up, looking around his room, dishes, molded food, clothes that he worn more than a month ago, he hasn't showered. His sheets were dirty, it almost as if he was bed rotting.

Or he was.

Katsuki got off, finally felt the cold floor against his feet. He walked out his bedroom, making his way down the stairs. A horridness smell filled the room.

"you're finally out." Said Mitsuki. "you'll probably need to shower..now?" She plugged her nose "mhm" is all he responded, he walked back into his room. "Kat you're out!" Masaru hugged his son despised how awful he smelled. "Yea."

"I'll make spicy curry tonight! Love you Kat" his father hurried out the front door with keys in his hands to get the ingredients needed. Katsuki just went back into his room and grabbed a towel, making his way into his bathroom.

He was there for about an hour, thinking what he could've done to save him.

He started to cry as he regretted everything he's done to him, wishing he could've just been the friend Izuku ever wanted him to be.

It was 9pm.

They have already eaten, he was finally sitting in the living room with his parents and Inko.

"So..the cops recently found Izukus backpack. I haven't went through it yet." She told the Bakugos. Katsuki attention was immediately caught "when you're ready can I go through it with you?" Katsuki asked picking at his fingernails.

Inko smiled "of course you can Katsuki, if you want you can come over tomorrow morning and look through it before I do." Katsuki nodded "alright auntie, I can do that."

The next morning Katsuki was up and ready, making his way to the Midoriyas home. Just across the street.

He knocked on the door a few times, Inko opening it and letting him walk in. "Do you remember his room?" Katsuki shook his head "it's down the hall on the right side." She responded "thank you." Katsuki walked until he made it in front of the door. He had his hand on the handle, taking a deep breath.

He twisted the door knob, izukus smell filled his nostrils. It calmed him, he walked in, seeing his All Might themed room.

He sat on his bed, and laid down. Feeling at ease. It's as if Izuku was there with him, he then sat back up. Seeing the backpack on the chair, he grabbed it, he was really searching for one thing.

His notebook.

His hero analysis notebook.

He found out, seeing the burnt marks he left on it, the same day he told him to kill himself.

He opened it, of course.

Heroes filled the pages.

But he wasn't expecting to see himself, Izuku had drew him a hero costume, and gave him a hero name, Ground Zero, and under the hero name was little red letters 'Kacchan' oh how he missed Izuku calling him by that.

But as he flipped through the pages he seen a big gap.
then writing.

'Why am I here, why do they want me, I wish I would've reacted faster to kacchans words. I'm scared, I want to go home, I want to see mom, I want to see Kacchan..i just want to see him again . The man said he was going to do stuff to me. I'm scared. Where are the heroes. Will I ever be found.'

Katsuki could tell that this writing was in a hurry, as it was sloppy and shaken. Izuku must've been really terrified when writing this.

He flipped to the next page.

'I just want my mom. They're hurting me. They're making me do stuff I don't want to do. They're hurting me, it hurts. I want to leave. I want to be home. Why can't they let me go.'

This made Katsuki breath start to shake, he was scared to read the next page, how long has Izuku been writing in his notebook.

He flipped and read.
It didn't get any better.

'They found out about the notebook, I'm scared. They're going to do it again. They're going to take my notebook..what am I supposed to do now. Why can't they just kill me already.
Why couldn't I just have a quirk to defend myself with'

This caused Katsuki to collapse, his breath was no longer steady, he couldn't breath.

He couldn't breathe.

"It's been two days?! When is he waking up!" Mitsuki was concerned for her son "we don't know! He isn't healthy. It might take a few more days before he actually is able to move." The doctor explained "something caused him to have a panic attack, if it happens again it can cause a near death heart attack, as he was having that panic attack his quirk activated, in his chest."

Mitsuki couldn't believe what she just heard "It can lead to it exploding his heart." Mitsuki just sat down on the chair , wondering if she should really let Katsuki complete his dreams on being a hero.

She didn't want him to die.

At least a week went by, Katsuki opened his eyes to a white hospital room. He saw his mom sleeping by his side.

He reached for her hand causing her to wake up in a panic.

"Oh Katsuki!" She hugged the young boy "What happened?" He asked "Inko found out trying to breath, we had to rush you to the hospital because you wouldnt wake up." Katsuki just nodded "I don't know if I want you to become a hero anymore, your quirk activated in your chest. It can cause your heart to explode." Katsuki was surprised.

"No....mom I have to become a hero please. I have to find him." Katuski spoke, clearly with a crack in his voice. "I don't know Katuski. How would you know if he's even..still alive?" Clearly that seem to anger him "sorry, I just don't want to loose you."

"I understand but I'm going to become a hero, and I'm going to find him."

Tell me how you like this first chapter!

— rose