16

'I wonder is Kacchans okay' Izuku wondered as he passed the extra room, Katsuki had set up himself to sleep in there.

He heard him crying the night previous. But he didn't want to go downstairs to check. He stayed up in the room.

He seen Masaru watching TV in the living room "Is Kacchan okay?" He asked "yea..he's just taking a week off for the sake of his mental health." Izuku just hummed in response. "Um..Uncle?" Masaru turned to him "yes Izuku?"

"Is it okay..I mean I know I never wanted to leave but I've always wanted to try this place.." he explained. "It's a brownie place.."

"Haha..okay. You want to go?" Izuku nodded "alright.. I'll be asking if Katsuki wants to go" Masaru stood up. "I doubt he'll come..Kacchan doesn't like chocolate." Masaru smiled "I'm surprised you know that..is it that noticeable?"

"I'm coming." They heard up the stairs, Izuku just looked at him 'don't give me that look..it makes me sick.' Katsuki walked down "and I like chocolate idiot."

"No you don't..last time there was a chocolate bar in the kitchen...and you burned it.." Katsuki sighed "lies. I ate that shit."

"Why are you lying"

"How dare you accuse me of not liking something."

"Shut up Kacchan..just say you want to tag along!"

"I want to tag along then!"

"Then go get dressed"

"You too!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

Both boys went upstairs, Masaru was shocked 'that was the first time..wow. I wish Mistuki was home to witness this.'

'Izukus finally expressing.' That made Masaru want to melt. After all this time Izuku was finally being his old self.

Katsuki went into his room, his heart started racing.

'We finally had a decent conversation! I wanted to kiss him so bad! He so cute.i think I might die..ugh' he held onto his chest. Soon sadness came over him 'shut it.. don't get too ahead of yourself.'

Katsuki changed into a simple outfit.

It was simple black long sleeve, a tight one. With some black sweats, and white sneakers. He stared at himself in the mirror.

'I should be training right now..how can I let myself be so weak.'

They went to the place, they received quite a few stares. Izuku ignored it and ordered for what he wanted.

"Wow..he's too open. Maybe he liked what they did to him! I mean I could never come out of public if that happened to me, dying his hair won't make him unrecognizable"

"Watcha say asshole!" Katsuki was quick to react. "Katsuki Bakugo..what do you hit too? I mean he lives with you?" Izuku slips trembled. "Sir I'm going to ask you to leave." The manager of the place told the guy. "What why?!"

"You're being a disturbance. Out or I will use force." The guy groaned and left with his friends "T-Thank you." Izuku told the woman "you're welcome.."

"Now what would you like today?"

They sat down, Masaru left them for awhile as Mitsuki asked to be picked up from the store.

It was just the two of them at the table as Izuku was munching on the brownie.