5

"And when you do I want you to work at my agency.." Katsuki finished off. The little boys eyes began to tear up. He began to cry "now let me get ya name so I won't forget you in about eight years"

Kirishima was blown away by Katsuki today. He felt his stomach twist, he had feelings for the blond, he couldn't deny. But this made him fall even harder for him.

'I never knew bakubro was so..kind!'

They soon left.

"Why'd you tell that kid he can become a hero even without a quirk? That's kinda not true.." Kirishima spoke in the car. "Shut it, I believe in him." Kirishima just shrugged "I don't know.."

They were making their way back to the dorms, Katsuki felt something was off.

"What the hell are they doing.." he mumbled. They walked in, going into the elevator. He seen how Kirishima seem quite excited for something. It opened and Katsukis eyes widened.

He seen big letter writing out.

WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND ?

He walked out the elevator, seen how everything was decorated.

He turned around to see Kirishima holding flowers and a box of chocolate towards him waiting on his response.

Everyone was watching.

"No..no no.." Katsuki walked a few steps back. "What?" Kirishima asked as he was confused on what was wrong with Katsuki. "You idiot! No! How dare you!" Everyone gasped. It angered Katsuki more than anything.

There was no way Kirishima just asked him out.

"You were all in this?!" He asked his classmates, they received a nod. This angered him even more, he grabbed the later ripping them off the wall, he kept ripping them apart while turning it into dust with his quirk.

No one had seen him react this way ever, or this much emotion.

"ALL OF YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Everyone was surprised "AND I FUCKING DESPISE CHOCOLATE!" Is what they heard before hearing a door be slammed.

"Oh my god.."Uraraka frowned "kiri I don't think he meant it, I just think he's going through something" Mina told him. "Yea earlier Bakugo seemed like he was crying when he came in"They turned to hear Tokoyami. "Should we tell Aizawa?"

"Yes, because I don't think he should be reacting this way!?"Asui answered like the answer was obvious. "I'm worried I say we tell him.."

"Yea and when Kirishima asked him out he started tearing the place up..as you can see." They explained, seeing how there was burnt cardboard everywhere.

"I believe..Bakugos heart belongs to another." Aizawa said "huh?!" Everyone was confused "he has a lot of passion for this one boy but he isn't..here as you can say. I don't want to spread bakugos business."

Kirishima looked down, it hurt him to know that his crush loved another.

"You guys can't do this. Be lucky it didn't pop open. You guys would've heard it from All for one." Garaki told them as he was checking up on izukus scar.

"And cut it out on the beating. His body isn't holding up." Dabi rolled his eyes "whatever. He tried to hit Toga." Garaki just let out a sigh "mhm."

Izuku woke up, his body was in pain. He whined as he sat up, seeing a bowl of soup right in front of him. 'Ugh..' he hated it all.

Why was this happening to him.

"So who gave you the mark on your shoulder?"Izuku flinched, looking up to see Toga "it seems like a burn mark? You and Bakugo known each other for some time, his quirk is explosion so I'm guessing he's the one who left it"

Toga was quite smart, easily putting pieces together.

Izuku didn't respond "awh! Don't give me the silent treatment, it's not my fault your planned failed." Izuku looked at toga with a glare he's never given anyone.

Before toga knew it she was attacked, she tried to bite but as soon as Izuku shoved her head onto the ground she started to loose consciousness.

Over

And

Over..

The cement floor was now red, his hands filled with blood.

'Her quirk is only possible if she drank out of someone.. I got the most easiest one here'

Izuku stood back up, hearing footsteps, he turned to grab the metal pole 'I can use this against Dabi..' he thought but knew it wasn't enough. He looked around and hurried grab a tin top from a soup can Toga had opened when he had to eat.

'This..can kill someone' Izuku didn't understand why he was now reacting, maybe because he was tired? He didn't want to be here anymore. He hated everyone
Who had put him in pain, and now it was his turn to get his revenge.

Dabi had walked in "oh you..PRICK!" Izuku had to be smart what he was about to do, Dabi was better than him in combat, but Izuku was better at strategy.

Analyzing Dabi he knew what he was going to do first.

Of course he blew straight fire at Izuku. It burned. It really did.

'This fire is enough to kill me..but' Izuku started to walk towards Dabi, the metal pole began to turn a different color due to the heat. He put the tin can top in the fire causing it to melt a big, he quickly stuck it on the top of the pole.

"ARE YOU INSANE?!" Dabi yelled out "YOURE GETTING BURNED!" Izuku smiled "It might burn but KACCHANS EXPLOSIONS ARE WORSER!" At this moment was right, Dabi quickly tried to protect himself as Izuku swung, assuming he'll go for his neck. But no,

He then felt the tin cut open his stomach. He was caught off guard, Izuku was quick to react having it go straight to his face.

He tried to release fire but his hands were the next target.

'There's no way I'm going to die to this freak.' Dabi thought as he tried to think his next move, it was already too late. His neck was half way open.

And he watched as Izuku walked out the room.

'No..kurogiri and Shigaraki should be here soon.. no way we were beat by him..there's just no way.'

'There's a padlock..he doesn't know the password so he's doomed!'

Izuku made it to the front of the door, where a padlock was visible.

"What's the code again I forgot?"

"It's eight four one six"

He grabbed it, placing in the code with a straight face.
There was no spark in his eyes.
He no longer felt the pain, maybe because of the adrenaline.

He walked out without looking back.

He was free.

Perhaps as you'll assume.

Hi guys! We're almost at 50 reads!! So exciting!

I love you all who's reading this!

—rose