Friend Group Meeting Your Baby For The First Time

i woke up to crying so i knew that was my alarm to get up. i sat up tiredly and looked at the clock on our night stand.

7: 58 A.M.

eh, 2 minutes before i usually get up anyways.

I thought to myself. I swung my legs over and let them hang on the side of the bed. The baby started to wail more so i spoke softly.

"I'm coming baby. One second."

Before i could stand though, the door opened and Colby rushed in. He rushed over to the cot and picked our daughter, Ciara, up. Ciara calmed down a little but was still crying. He held her close on his bare chest since he didn't have a shirt on and she started to try suckling on his nipple.

"Ok, i think Little Bean in confused."

He said, chuckling. I giggled as he walked over to me and helped me sit in bed again and put Ciara in my arms. I pulled my shirt up and she latched on immediatly. Colby sat next to me and kissed my forehead.

"Today's the day we show off the first baby of the Trap Gang."

He said smiling. I nodded.

"Yea it is. All the girls are so excited. They text me everyday about it."

"So do the boys. They have gone crazy."

I giggled and looked down at Ciara. Once she was done, Colby helped me up frm bed since i'm still sore after birth and he took Ciara from me. He rocked her to sleep ad set her in her cot. I got dressed and did my usual, brush hair, brush teeth, and Colby made us breakfast. 

After all this, Ciara started crying again and before i could go get her, Colby went running to get her again. Ever since i gave birth, Cobly has been doing so much to help take care of Ciara and help me heal. I giggled and followed him into our bedroom we share with Ciara.

I walked in on Colby changing Ciara's diaper. He would play with her feet and kiss her head and tickle her gently. I watched from the door way as he finished and dressed her into a cute white onesie. 

Ciara kicked her little feet a bit as Colby picked her up into his arms. He rocked her for a few seconds and after a short amount of time, Ciara was passed out asleep. I giggled quietly and walked over to her and Colby. Colby smiled and kissed my head, wrapping one arm around my waist and holding Ciara with the other.

I took Ciara into my arms and Colby got ready for the day as i watched her. After he was done getting ready, Colby grabbed the diaper bag and texted in the group chat we were going over to Sam's so everyone could meet Ciara. 

We walked out and Colby locked the door behind us and we walked over to Sam's apartment next to ours. Colby knocked and Sam opened the door. The second he saw Ciara he got super excited. He letus in and i walekd over, sitting on the couch. 

Sam left to go get Kat from thier room and when she came out she squealed quietly so she wouldn't wake Ciara. She walked over and sat down next to me with a huge grin on her face.

"Can i hold her, please?"

She asked whispering. I nodded and handed Ciara to her. She held her gently in her arms and Sam sat next to Kat. Sam was watching over Kat's shoulder, smiling big as he did. Eventually, Kat let Sam hold her too and Sam was making sure to be extra careful.

After 10 minutes, Jake and Tara came in. Tara set her phone on the counter and ran over to m, Colby, Kat, and Sam. 

"Can i hold her?"

Tara asked happily. Kat had been holding her again and nodded. She handed Ciara off to Tara and Jake came up and stood next to her. Jake chuckled quietly.

"I'll be the best uncle for this nugget."

Then Sam chirped in.

"No. i will."

The boys started whisper arguing and i giggled. Colby chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Then Tara stopped the boys.

"Stop arguing or i won't let you hold the nugget."

Jake stopped arguing that second.

"I'm done. i'm done."

Tara smiled and handed Ciara to Jake. Jake rocked her gently in his arms and she made a little noise in his arms.

"See. She loves me already."

We laughed. 

5 minutes later, Corey and Devyn walked in and Corey was the first one to run over this time. He ran over like a little kid and took Ciara gently from Jake without asking.

"Hey!"

Jake whisper yelled.

Corey laughed and Devyn walked over in front of Corey to see Ciara. 

"I'm gonna teach this one how to dance the second they start walking!"

Corey said excitedly.

"I'm sure you will, brother."

Colby said smirking. 

After a while of peole holding Ciara and us talking, Ciara started crying in Kat's arms and Kat walked over, handing her to me.

"I think she got fussy."

Kat said smiling.

"No. She's hungery. I'll be right back."

I said as i got up to go beastfeed her in Sam's room.

I could still hear everyone talking but then i heard Jake, Sam, and Corey arguing over who'd be the best uncle.