Amnesia

Me and Colby were in the car and jamming out to the radio. Colby was driving and i was in the passenger seat. As we were, I suddenly felt the car get hit on my side and get flung onto it's side. By then, i blacked out.

When i woke up, it was very bright all around and i heard a beeping noise from a machine. When my eyes opened enough, i looked around and saw a handsome boy next to me with dark hair and blue eyes. He was sitting in the chair next to my bed with wrist brace on and a few bandages here and there. 

The boy was holding my hand gently and rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand. When he noticed i was awake, he smiled softly.

"Hey babe."

He said comforting but i ot confused and he could tell from my expresion. 

"Wh-who are you?"

I ask confused. His smile dropped at that.

"Wait, babe? Do-do you not remember me?"

I shook my head no.

He sighed and looked away.

"I'm sorry but i don't sir."

He looked back at me again and smiled again.

"It's ok. My names Colby."

"Colby..."

I mumbled to myself. I smiled.

"I like that name. So you called me 'babe' so are you like my husband or something?"

He chuckled.

"I wish. I'm just your boyfriend."

He said smiling gently at me.

"Really?!"

I said excitedly.

"Yes babe."

"So you love me?"

He chuckled and shook his head smiling.

"Of course i do. Of course i love you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that a doctor came in and said i had temporal memory loss and should regain memory in a day or 2. 

By day 2 i started remembering much more. I woke up to Colby at my side like always.

"Morning, babe."

I say tiredly. Colby looked at my wide eyed since this was the first time i called him babe since my memory loss.

"What did you say?"

"um, morning?"

"After that i mean."

"oh, babe?"

Colby got really excited and hugged me.

"Do you remember everything now?!"

He asked happily. Then i remembered the memory loss i had and smiled happily at him as he pulled away.

"I do!"

Colby kissed my nose was smiling so big.

"i love you."

"I love you too."