Stress

I was sitting in my room at my desk late tonight trying to catch up on my work. Recently i've been falling behind because i'm in sports and have a job and everything so i've been struggling. I was working on my school work and got stuck on a math problem.

Every attempt i did kept being wrong and i couldnt figure out how to do it. it didn't help i missed lots  of lessons in school too so i didn't know how to do it. i felt all the stress come on me as i was also thinking bout how long it was taking me to work on it. it was 9 p.m. and i was tired from practice and school. 

I was starting to tear up and i heard a knock on my window but didn't think to much about it. Then i heard the window open and someone come in my room. I looked up as tears fell from my eyes to see my boyfriend. He was smiling but it quickly dropped when he saw me crying.

"Babe! Are you ok?"

He asked concerned as he ran over to me. 

I shook my head and turned away. He crouched down in front of me and rubbed my shoulder with his hand gently.

"Baby, tell me whats wrong. Whats going on?"

I took a deep breath.

"I-i can't figure o-out m-my  wo-work an-and i-i'm ti-tired and... and."

My voice was going quickly and Colby hugged me, rubbing my back gently.

"Shh... shh baby. Calm down. Deep breaths."

I took a bunch of deep breaths and eventually i started calming. 

"Ok baby. Now tell me whats going on."

"I-i couldn't figure out a problem on my work and it's really late and i'm tired and i have more work."

I said, tearing up again. 

Colby pulled away from the hug and kissed my head.

"I can tell your tired. So how about, i help you with this problem and after that, you go to bed."

"Bu-but i-i still ha-"

Colby cut me off with a kiss. When he pulled away he kept his hand on my cheek.

"No buts. You need rest."

I sighed and nodded. 

Colby helped me and once he did i figured it out. Then, Colby took my book and notebook and put them in my backpack. He noticed my volleyball bag and looked at me.

"Have you put new stuff in your bag?"

I shook my head no and he nodded, picking up my bag.

"I can do it."

I say walking over. 

He took the bag to my desk and then picked me up by the waist. I started giggling as he did.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking you to bed."

He set me on my bed and walked over grabbing me some pajamas. He came back over and helped change me into my pajamas. Then he laid me on my bed and tucked me in, kissing my head. 

"Goodnight, baby."

"Goodnight."

I said half-asleep at this point and in a minute i was fast asleep.