Feeding The Baby

Since me and Colby had our daughter, i have always made sure to go to a private room while breastfeeding. I only let Colby in the room. If we're at Sam's apartment for pizza night, i go to his bedroom because i don't want to do it in front of others.  Colby always has told me i could just breastfeed in front of the group and it's not a big deal but i ignore him anyways. 

Tonight, we were at pizza night and i was sitting on the couch with the group when our daughter, Alex, started crying. i knew she was hungry and grabbed the diaper bag from beside the couch.

"I'm going to go feed Al. I'll be back."

"You could just stay here."

Kat said confused.

"No i'm good."

i went to Sam's room and sat on his bed as i pulled my shirt up, unclipping my bra and started feeding Alex. i put a pump on my other breast to multitask. I could hear everyone talking in the living room.

Then someone knocked on the door before it opened and everyone, Jake, Corey, Sam, Colby, Katrina, Tara, and Devyn all came in. I blushed in embarrassment as Alex was still suckling greedily with her little hands on my breast. 

Then Colby walked over and sat next to me as Katrina spoke.

"So Colby told us you won't breastfeed your baby in front of us because you are embarrassed?"

"Well i feel it's awkward to just do it randomly in front of people."

Then Jake laughed.

"But you need to feed the kid. It's not like you're just flashing your tits at us."

Everyone, including me, started laughing but then Alex stopped suckling and grunted at all of us before going back to town at suckling. Colby laughed and caressed her head.

"She has quite the attitude."

"Like her mama!"

Corey shouted.

Alex grunted again and i giggled softly. 

"She's only happy with my tit in her mouth i swear."

Colby laughed.

"Me too."

Colby said smirking. 

The boy's all laughed but the girls got embarrassed along with me.  Then Kat spoke up.

"Ok so our point of coming in here is to prove it's ok to feed Alex in front of us. We don't mind."

I nodded.

"We're going to head back to the living room, ok?"

Colby said gently.

"Ok. I'll come with."

Everyone was shocked as i said that.

"Really?"

Colby asked stunned.

I nodded and went back to the living room with everyone, with Alex still suckling.