24~Truth untold!

Yn pov:

I locked my room and went downstairs to see the scene same as before. Its nearly an hour i left to my room but the scene didn't change. As i was getting down han noticed me and indicated everyone.

Han: Queen is here!

Taehyung: what should we do with them yn-ahh!

Yn: i--

Jongin(kai): yn! Hear me once!

Jin: I don't think you are supposed to interrupt her when she is answering.

Jongin:(yells) I DID NOT--

Namjoon:(punches) do. not. yell. at. my.members.!

Yn: I don't think this chain of invading, kidnapping will end unless we ask their demand and see what we can do

Jin: he is clearly asking you!

Yoongi: yn, you figured something which i didn't isn't it ?

Yn:(nervous) what do you mean?

Namjoon:(smirks) Go on yn! Show us what you got!

Namjoon pov:

I sat on the couch comfortably and gestured her to go. From the look on her face, i know she is upto something. She kneeled infront of jongin in a safe distance who was tied and began her snake work.

Changbin pov:

Snake. Snake. Snake. This woman is definitely a snake. As i saw her kneeling infront of him i know she is starting her black magic. She will definitely manipulate him and get all the informations of why they are following her and everything.

Yn: Tell me jonginahh! What do you want to say?

Jongin: yn listen and don't interrupt. I swear this has nothing to do with me. The reason i came here is to make you unde--

Xiumin: TRAITO--

Yn:(slaps him hard) I AM TALKING!!ISN'T IT?

Jeongin/changbin:(gulps)

Xiumin: bitch you will regret!

Yn: so you came here to tell me everything!

Jongin: ynahh! I came to save you. Get you away with me. Get you and me alone from all of this. Only you and me forever. Even now i promise, a word from you is all needed.

Yn: what do you mean?

Jongin: you command and they all will follow. Release me and let me take you with me. We don't want anyone...

Yn: then why don't you tell me whom you are working?

Jongin: you are a woman yn. You don't need to know these...

Yn: jonginahh... A word from you is all i need. Tell me who is that for whom you are working. We will get away from all of these and live happily with just us!

Jongin:(smirks) chanyeol is correct! You are snake! You care only about you.

Yn: if i cared about only me then i would have killed everyman who dared to even look at me with his dirty eyes.

Chanyeol: (smirks)we are not dumbasses to fall into your manipulation babygirl!

Yn:(looks at yoongi) can i get a--

Yoongi:(hands a pocket knife) there you go...

Yn:(smiles) okay so chanyeol... Where were we...

Chanyeol: i said we are--(yelps)