18~New meetings!

Jungkook pov:

We are having dinner and the dinner was really amajin! Everyone was so into the dinner. Few of the members went out to visit another groups. Me and hoseokie hyung decided to stay here. The younger ones went to remove their make ups. Yn was in her casuals eating the dinner. So me and hoseok hyung was alone with yn. She didn't bother to look at us. We three heard a knock at the door.

Hoseok: i will get it!

Jungkook: kai hyung!!!

Hoseok: hey chan how are you bro???

Jungkook: finally someone remembered me!

Lay: (laughs)we understand jungkookie! Where are others and the younger one by the way!

Hoseok: they are changing. Had dinner ?

Xiumin: who's this pretty doll?

Jungkook:(smirks) "THE MENTOR"

Chanyeol:(smirks and comes closer)  i see. What i should call you my love!

Yn pov:
I am such a fool to be alone wth these beasts. I should have gone with the kids atleast. I hated the way he is looking at me. I saw him coming closer. But i didn't back off.

Chanyeol: fiesty i guess!

Jungkook: she is hard to get you know?

Lay(smirks): then its interesting. Right babydoll?

Chanyeol:(carressing your collarbone) i asked you something sweetheart what's your name?

Yn pov:

I was controlling myself but he called me sweetheart which only namjoon called me so far. Only my Namjoon has right to call me sweetheart. His swertheart.! I glared at him and was about to go but lay gripped my waist and slammed me into the wall making me hiss in pain.

Lay: dont.fucking.disobey.babygirl.

Yn(squirms hard and whispers): let me go!

Sehun: oh no! My bad. The plan was totally different princess. Before we came in here it was just to visit you. But after we glanced at you it's totally different.

Jongin/kai: guys! Get away from her.

I heard his voice after so long. And it was not a little boy's voice. It's a tough man's voice. I saw him in casuals.

Jongin: this is wrong!

Lay: chill man i am not going to get her suck my dick off rightnow anyways.

Jongin:hyung!!! Please stop

Chanyeol: you have to stop.

Yn: let go please!

Suho: look who's got tongue.

Jongin: atleast leave her for now!

Yn pov:
I was starting to panic but thank god we heard the open and my kids and the rest of the members entered the  room. Yoongi sensed what's going on just by a glance but pretended that he didn't knew what happened.

Jimin: yah kim jongin! How are you mate?

Jongin:(smiles) i am fine man. This is your junior?

Taehyung: yes they are!

Lay: hello little ones!

Soobin: hello we are

TXT : TXT!!

Yeonjun: i am yeonjun, i am the oldest

Soobin: i am soobin and i am the leader

Beomgyu: i am beomgyu, just call me gyu!