18~New Meetings pt:2

Yoongi pov:

We got in our private car and drove to the head quarters. I am really exhausted from the event. I was sitting beside yn while jin hyung was driving. The journey is about an hour because the place is 50 miles away from the residential areas of seoul. I saw yn zoning out. She gripped the bracelet that was gifted to her by namjoon. What exactly do they want? This sudden marriage thing. Everything doesn't even makes sense. I am usually good at connecting dots but this is so fucked up. I lit my cigarette and exhaled a long smoke through the window. I saw her still gripping her bracelet. She scrunched her nose due to the smell but remained quiet.

Yoongi: if you are uncomfortable i will stop!

Yn: i am used to it!

Yoongi: how...?

Yn: my dad use to smoke when i was young. And taehyung smokes too. So i am used to it. (whispers) will namjoon be okay?

Jin: he will be okay yn! He is our leader for a reason.

Yn: yoongi and you have a massive capability of being a leader,then why not either one of you

Yoongi: we possess different skills and leadership is a skill. Me and hyung found it difficult to maintain our skills while having a leadership. So we gave it to him.

Yn:hmm... Mind telling me where we are going.

Jin: we are here! Yn...

Yn:yes?

Jin: dont even make eye contact with anyone.

Yoongi: just be quiet and answer only if the king asks you okay?

Yn: yes!

(At the entry)

Guard 1: (through transmitter) MYG and J from bangtan is here at the gate. Sending them in with 2 guns.

Yoongi: yn...Hold my hand and don't even think of leaving it

(At the second gate)

Guard: checking for the males are done! HANA! Check her

Jin pov:
I saw hana come to check her for weapons. Everyone here is dangerous. She winked at me and yoongi seductively and shamelessy checked out the poor girl. I gritted my teeth controlling myself. I saw her touching her more than enough unnecessarily but we have maintain our cool. I saw hana talking to her but she didn't respond.

Hana: so you are...?

Yn:.......

Hana: tell me my love. What brings you here?

Yn:......

Hana(grips your jaw harshly): i fucking hate when someone disobey me!

Yoongi: (to hana) we have got to leave. The gates are open. (grabs yn)

(At the office)

Receptionist:(through phone) YG and J are here to meet you your majesty. And i see a woman with them should i send them inside

(call cuts)

Receptionist: king is in his bedroom. He wanted you all to meet him but after 2 minutes exactly.

Jin: and why is that?

Receptionist: he is with a (checks the corridor and whispers) girl!

Yoongi:(whispers in your ear ) i can feel your heartbeat in your wrists calm down.

Jin: it will be a perfect time if we go!

(At the "KING'S" room)

Yoongi: (knocks) YG and J reporting here!