19~Rescues and forward!

Chanyeol pov:

I got in the back of car in a hurry. I sat beside unconscious yn. I pressed the wound on my arm and hissed in pain. That bastard Yoongi stabbed me so hard. I was frustrated already and this idiotic kai is nagging me.

Kai: i thought we came for something. But what's with kidnapping her. Listen yo--

Chanyeol: i might seriously kill you if you don't stop

Kai: This is ridiculous !

Kai pov:
I blinked away my tears. She is probably going to hate me after she woke up. I turned my head to face her. She looks so tired. Ahhh how i wish her to be mine. If she is mine right now i would treasure her like my queen. She is a stranger now. I can't fight the members too. I saw chanyeol groaning and bandaging his wound. We reached the dorm so soon and got down.

Chanyeol pov:

I got down and lifted her besides my  wound. Jongin protested but i carried her further. I laid her on my bed and cover her in the duvet. I washed and cleaned my wounds. I injected some painkillers to make the pain move away. I sat beside her and sighed. I don't love her that's for sure and no one knows the reason behind me kidnapping her. I got her to be under me, inspite of that being a reason i work for someone who wants her. I sighed laid on another side of bed after injecting one more dose of chloroform to her. I have to get some sleep i can't have her shouting and creating a mess if she woke. I walked onto other side, laid on my stomach and hugged her close. I turned off the lights and dozed off hearing her sharp breathes. She must be a snake to have such a sharp breathe and eye.

(At bangtan's dorm)

Taehyun: hyung you have to stop crying and eat something.

Yeonjun: i told you  am not even touching water until i see her hale and healthy.

Jimin: stop throwing tantrums yeonjun. Eat what is given to you.

Yeonjun: she had me in her arms last night hyung. You tell me to believe that she is gone for a work. Am i a kid?

Jungkook: if you are not obeying then i am going to punch you for getting on our nerves

Hoseok: shhhhh!!! Yeonjunahh she is safe with yoongi hyung.

Yeonjun: It's all your fault. If you haven't started to misbehave with her. She will be here with me with my group happily.

Taehyung: don't pour your words in  anger. Watch your tone.

Hyuka: hyung please....

Hoseok: yoongi hyung!

Jimin: namjoon hyung !!!!

Taehyung: who beat you hyung!

Yoongi: shh calm down y'all. Let him rest first.

Yeonjun: where is she?

Jin: i am--

Yeonjun: No way. Tell me hyung. She is safe right?

Beomgyu: calm down hyung!

Jin: yeonjun. I know you ar--

Yeonjun(yells): tell me she is safe hyung!!!!

Yoongi(shouts): they took her. Chanyeol took her with him.

Beomgyu/taehyun: you're lying right?

Soobin: what exactly happened hyung ?

Yeonjun: WHAT'S THERE TO HAPPEN? THEY TOOK HER. Y'ALL DON'T ROAM AROUND SAYING YOU ARE MEN--

Yoongi(ready to throw hands): i don't tolerate disrespect. Watch whom you're talking to.

Soobin: let's talk later hyung.