20~Missing home!

"LEE KNOW"

Yn pov:

He held my hand and we went through the hallway of the mansion. I saw many guards coming to us but he shot them with his pistol while holding my hand. Where is he taking me now? While we are running, i felt a sharp immense pain in my legs causing me to stumble. I held the wall beside me and looked back to see lay standing there. This mf threw a rod on my leg. He cocked his gun to shoot one of us. Lee know was fast enough to escape it. He barged towards him and kicked him right on the stomach. Before lay can even gather strength, lee know beat the shit out of him causing him to pass out. Lee know ripped one of the unconscious guard's shirt and took out the bulletproof vest. He handed it over to me for wearing it.

Yn: what i am no--

I was shut with a glare by lee know. I silently put on the vest over my tee shirt. And tried to strap it at back. But he turned me around hardly and straped it really tight. These guys should have some respect that i am older than them. We arrived at the entrance of mansion. Lee know smirked at me and i know he is going to do something stupid.

Lee Know: HEY COWARDS! I AM TAKING THE QUEEN!

Lee know pov:

I shouted to turn all the attention to me because what's there in rescuing the queen without an adventure. I rushed towards our limo and got in with her. I settled beside Han while she settled beside   Chan hyung. I stripped off my shirt and removed my bulletproof vest.

Han: wahh lee know hyun--

Lee know: don't check me out shamelessly.

Han: Hmmphh

Bang chan pov:

I saw her removing her bulletproof vest. She looked down and was engaged in deep thoughts. It's wrong but she's breathtakingly beautiful. Her paleskin, eyes, everything's perfect.

Chan: you okay miss..?

Yn: yn... You can call me yn.! I am fine.

Chan: good to hear. Is there any wounds that cannot be seen by us?

Yn: No... Can i get to do a phone call to one of the members?

Chan : actu--

Hyunjin: sorry we can't!

Yn:(sighs) Hmm!.....where are you taking me?

IN: to our dorms noona....

Yn: noona..?

IN: beomgyu told me that you don't tolerate when someone calls you without honorifics.

Yn: ohh...

Changbin: do we need to inform GD?

Felix: no..let him search.

Seungmin: but they will tell him that we took her because this stupid lee know revealed his face and shouted with his voice.

Lee know: dare to-