6~The first meet

Jungkook pov:
We are here at seoul's national university for seeing the group which will be trained by us. I must say children these days are lucky as they get these wonderful chances. We were welcomed at the entrance warmly by many teachers. The principal greeted us and proceeded to discuss about the group and their mentor. In the corner of my eye i saw hoseok hyung and yoongi hyung chatting with their girlfriends. I swear i was so done with them. Yoongi hyung being him didn't say it to anyone but it's obvious that he has one. I am getting really trusfrated nowadays, both mentally and sexually. I mean i am a man and i do have needs but the people outside thinks me of a kid still. I have met a girl when i debuted and honestly I wish I could have her. She has been reason of my burning desire nowadays. I sighed and we all walked into a large room to see the group.

Mr.moon: So gentlemen, this is the group which you will he training and we decided to have their name as TXT...

TXT: Annyeongghaseyo!!!!

Namjoon: hello... Congratulations,for the selection. Introduce yourselves...

Namjoonie hyung spoke freely to them as he can see them tensed. I see a girl beside them with her back facing us. She is working on something in the laptop with her headphone due to which she didn't notice us...

Yeonjun(shy smile) : annyeonghaseyo...i am choi yeonjun

Soobin: choi soobin here. Annyeonghaseyo

Beomgyu: H-hi i am choi beomgyu

Taehyun: hello i am kang taehyun. Just call me terry!

Bangtan: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Huening kai: ummm. H-Hi i a-am Huening kai...

Author pov:
After their introduction...Bangtan decided to introduce themselves as they see them still nervous. But seokjin interrupted them...

Seokjin: I heard that they will be having mentor...

Mr.moon: Ahh yes!! Where is she? Yn...?

Jimin and taehyung: yn...?

?

Namjoon : got any problems??

Mr.moon(pats her): miss. Yn we are calling you for over 5 minutes...

Yn: ohh sorry wha---😳😳...