23~Only us

(10:34 PM at Bangtan's dorm)

Namjoon pov:

I am into my phone for the last 1 hour. Scrolling on some random shits and everything. We all sat together in the living room. The maknaes and the younger group are playing a board game. While yn is seated beside me going through some assignments? I don't know. These kids are loud.

taehyung: cheatinggggg! Jungkookahhh

Jungkook: ahhhh no hyung keep it back...

Hyuka: no it was four steps which means yo--

Jin: ENOUGH! Stop playing it...

Yeonjun: but hyung.....

Yn: you guys are way too loud. Stop it please we have to finish off the song tomorrow.

Taehyun: please noona...

Yn: no way...get up

Jungkook:(whines) nooooonaaaaa!!

Yn: i am sorry dears get up!

Jimin:Yn ahh---

Hoseok: NOW!

Namjoon pov:

While the chatter continued she leaned on my bare arms and whispered...

Yn: Namjoonahh lets go to sleep please !

Namjoon:(smirks and whispers) only sleep?

Yn: whatever you prefer(winks)

Yoongi: (clears throat)

Namjoon pov:

After yoongi hyung cleared his throat she sat up straight and tucked her hairs behind her ears. As expected one of the kid yawned and all the younger ones including the maknaes are sent to their respective rooms. Yoongi hyung winked at me and went along with jin hyung while hoseok too grabbed his phone and went in his room. I went into my room with her and locked the door behind me.

Namjoon: what a surprise? The kitten being brave today?

Yn: just.....

Namjoon:(comes closer) just...?

Yn: wanted to be tamed by you namjoonahh...

Yn pov:

As expected things got hotter as namjoon pulled me by my waist and started leaving open mouthed kisses along my jawline. I tilted my head back to give him more access. He pulled down my shirt along the shoulder. He suddenly stopped and stared onto the pale violet mark left by chanyeol yesterday. I was genuinely afraid of his comment but his comment made my heart bloom

Namjoon: These shows how strong my woman is...

Namjoon pov :

I pulled her even closer into me if that's even possible. I reattached my lips onto her shoulder. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. I kept my hand at the back of her neck while the other one rested at the curve of her hip. I tilted my head and was about to kiss her. But it felt wrong. We are not dating. I am just courting her. I can't stop myself. Her  lips is so tempting. I carressed her lower lip and asked for her permission.

Namjoon: ynahhh can i?

Yn:(nods)

Namjoon: words...

Yn: yes...!

Namjoon pov:

With that I softly grabbed her lower lip between my teeth and started to move in a rhythm. I nibbled on her bottom lip to enjoy each and every moment. I closed my eyes to feel her lips but i felt water against my cheeks causing me to panic and question her.