Friday

The next day. Amy went to Cosmo and asked her about their "friendly stroll" of Tails yesterday.

Amy: Hey Cosmo

Cosmo: Hey Amy

Amy: Tell me, wasn't it very lovely yesterday?

Cosmo: U-U-Um.. What?

Amy: You know, Tails and you walking together.

Cosmo then blushes very hard and feels very flustered about it.

Cosmo: I told you! We're not dating, we're just friends, just friends okay. Also, were you spying on me?

Amy: Jeez, calm yourself down there. No, I just saw you both at the front gate. And, did you hold hands together?

Amy grinned at her.

Cosmo: AMY!

Amy: OK, Ok. *Giggles*

Cosmo is not amused by her teases. Eventually, Tails passes the hallway and meets her.

Tails: Oh hey, Cosmo

Cosmo began to blush, but she overcame it.

Cosmo: Hey Tails

Tails: Have you seen Ray around?

Cosmo: Oh, I haven't seen him yet.

Tails: Oh, Ok. Anyways, I'll see you inside the classroom.

Cosmo: See you later, Tails.

Tails then walked to the hallways to find Ray, while Cosmo and her friends went to the classroom and took their seats. Sonic is talking to Amy, while Tails and Ray finally arrive at the classroom. Minutes later, Ms. Jaune finally arrived inside the classroom. They didn't really have a proper discussion since it was still the first week of school, but she announced the classroom rules and the school policies. Hours later at lunch, Sonic, Amy, and the gang were all gathered at the same table as usual and talked about how the first school week went.

Later when it's class time. Ms. Jaune passed out the class schedule for section Gorge.

Ms. Jaune: Alright class settle down. I will be handing out the class schedule for this school year. Next week, we will now have a proper discussion, I expect that you all know each other, and also be friendly, because you will bond all together until May next year. Anyways, bring out your notebooks and write down our class schedule.

The class wrote down their class schedule. Hours later, class is now dismissed. The girls then walked at the streets and Amy planned something what they will do at the weekends.

Amy: Hey girls, what should we do at the weekends?

Cream: I don't know.

Cosmo: What about we go to the mall?

Amy: Okay, what time should we meet?

Cosmo: Maybe at 10?

Cream: I think that should be good.

Amy: Great

Cosmo: I'll see you tomorrow.

Cosmo entered her house and changed her clothes as usual.

Meanwhile with Amy, after she changed her clothes, she texted the boys about their plans tomorrow.

Amy: Hey Sonic

Sonic: Hey Amy

Amy: Wanna come with us tomorrow?

Sonic: Where ya going?

Amy: We're going to the mall tomorrow with Cream and Cosmo.

Sonic: Oh great. Can Tails come?

Amy: Sure

Sonic: Great, see ya tomorrow.

Amy turned off her phone and went to bed to sleep, waiting for tomorrow's event.