New School Year

It's the beginning of the new school year for Mobius High, students already have moved up from a grade while others finally graduated from middle school. Now the students entered the school grounds and reuniting with their old classmates.

In the hallway, Cream and Cosmo greeted each other, while Amy talks to Sonic. Cream then calls Amy from a distance, she then realized the she was called by her old classmates, she then greets them.

Amy: Cream, Cosmo it's very good to see you. What class section are you?

Cream: I will be on section Gorge, and so does Cosmo too.

Amy: Your on section Gorge? I'm also in that section, along with Sonic.

Cream: It's good to hear we'll be on the same class section.

*Bell rings*

Cosmo: Looks like that's the bell, our room is in the second floor.

Amy: Let's go.

The three of them went to the stairs to go to their classrooms, while Sonic is still outside talking to his old classmates.

Cosmo: Looks like some of our old classmates are also in this section.

Cream: That's good to hear.

Meanwhile, someone finally reached the second floor and it startles Sonic to see an old pal returning from this school.

Sonic: Huh? No way!

Sonic then dashed to the yellow-orange, two-tailed fox who just reached the second floor.

???: Huh? AAAH!!

Sonic: Tails?!

Tails: Sonic? You're on the same section too?

Sonic: I was about to ask you too, but you came back? I thought you transferred to a new school.

Tails: I did, but I hated it there, lots of punk picked on me, I have only made few friends there. Now I realized that this school is better than the one I just transferred, I'm happy that I have you back.

Sonic: I'm sorry for what happened to you there. And hey, I'll show you to our old classmates.

Tails: They're still here?

Sonic: Yep, no one disbanded in our circle, but some of us are in the other sections, we can still pay them a visit. Now come on, let me show you your new room.

Tails then followed Sonic. Later, he then calls the girls and shocked to hear that Tails returned from this school.

AUTHORS MESSAGE:

My first story on Wattpad. YAY!!!.