Lunch Time

The whole class finished introducing their selves in front.

(Like I said previously, I will on focus on the main characters)

Ms. Jaune: Alright, were all done here. Did I miss somebody?

The class: No ma'am

Ms. Jaune: Ok, looks like everyone came in front and introduced their selves. Now, this week, we will not have a proper class, we all have get to know each other, I know some of you knew your old classmates, but try to know the new students who came from different sections. I will leave you a while, but I only have one rule, do not go outside, someone is monitoring the entire school. Goodbye and thank you.

The class: Goodbye and thank you, Ms. Jaune.

The class began to get up in their desk and went to their friends, while others remain using their phones. Tails went to Sonic, while Amy went to Cosmo, she pats her shoulder and begins to tease her.

Amy: Really heartwarming there.

Cosmo who is still blushing

Cosmo: Uh.... What?

Amy: I know you have a crush on someone.

Cosmo becomes flustered when she heard what Amy said

Cosmo: What? No I don't!

Amy: Oooh, what about the fox you were staring with.

Cosmo: I swear, I don't have a crush on him.

Cream then arrived

Cream: Hey girls, Um...... is something wrong?

Amy: No Cream, everything is completely fine, but guess what, you're not gonna believe this.

Cream: What is it?

Amy: You see, I think Cosmo has a crush on Tails.

Cosmo becomes even more flustered when her best friends knew her secret

Cream: Oooooh, you do like Tails?

Cosmo: No Cream, I just met him.

Amy: And that's what I called love at first sight.

Amy and Cream giggled while Cosmo pouts at them. Meanwhile when it's lunch time, Amy went to Cosmo to invite her at lunch time.

Amy: Hey Cosmo, wanna join lunch with us?

Cosmo: I love to.

Amy begins to grin but Cosmo didn't noticed it, they went to the cafeteria and found Sonic and the rest of their friends.

Sonic: Hey Amy, Cosmo over here.

Cosmo's eyes widened up as he sees Tails next to Sonic and Knuckles. She then blushes slightly while Amy teased her.

Amy: Looks like someone's blushing.

Cosmo: *Begins to pout* Shut up

They seated on the table were Sonic is, Cosmo then meets a red echidna, a white hedgehog and a purple cat.

Cosmo: You must be Knuckles, when you introduce yourself earlier.

Knuckles: Yes that's me.

Cosmo: *Shyly* And you are?

???: Oh, I'm Silver the Hedgehog, or just Silver. I'm Sonic's classmate at 8th grade, but we got separated at the new school year. And this is Blaze, Blaze the Cat, we are classmates, we're at section Altitude.

Cosmo: Nice to meet you Silver.

Blaze: You better be careful with him.

Silver begins to blush

Silver: Blaze!

Cosmo: Uhh.... What?

Amy then whispers to Cosmo

Amy: Oh I forgot to tell you, Blaze and Silver are dating.

Cosmo: Oh.

Tails: Hey Cosmo, you're new to the group it's nice to meet you, Sonic told me about about you.

Cosmo begins to blush

Cosmo (in mind): Oh no, he's talking to me, play it cool, Cosmo, play it cool.

Cosmo: H..h..hey T..Tails.... nice t..to meet you too.

Amy then smirks at her

Tails suddenly noticed that she was stuttering when she replied at him.

Tails: You okay?

Cosmo then hides her blush

Cosmo: Wha- Yes I'm fine, perfectly fine (chuckles)

Tails: Okay

Tails then ignores her "weird thoughts" and proceed to eat his lunch.

Cosmo (in mind): Phew! That was close.

Amy then looks at me and she then raises her eyebrows approximately teasing me

Cosmo: Cut it.