Past

Aurelia 'pov

"Lady Selene is here ,she wants to meet you"
"To meet me ?"
"Yes my lady " the maid replied.

"Greetings to the star of Eden , Marquise Selene "
"Greetings to the lady too "
"I would like to talk to the lady privately, Everyone may leave " she continued and
Everyone left .
She must want to talk about something really confidential but why to a child like me.
She went and sat on the chair.
"Lana wattson am I right?"
The image of my teachers and classmates calling me with the name 'lana' flashed through my mind . My mind turned turmoil, my heart was pounding heavily to come Outta my chest . My hands went cold ,face pale, cold sweat running on my forehead.
My past life flashed before my eyes and once again before I realised I was living my past in my head .
I zoned out and came out again only when I felt someone hugging me and patting me ,the soothing voice whispered
"It's okay I am here ,take a deep breath  and open your eyes ,look at me "
I looked at her , the beautiful face was laced with worry,her every eye moment making sure I was okay .
" I am sorry I didn't knew , it would have such a effect on you ,are you okay now "
I nodded no words were coming out ,how did she know it was all a big question mark .
She took me in her embrace and sat down still patting my back .
"Must be wondering how did I knew ?" She said.
I nooded once again.
"When you fell unconscious,this name left your mouth and truth be told I am also not a part of this world "
Ok now this was a shock ,my eyes went wide .
She slowly with her thumb erased the lining formed on my forehead from my actions.
And smiled and continued.
"I'll tell you my part of story and you can tell me yours "
"Ok " I replied in a small voice.
" I am from the year 2024 "
It's the same year as me .
" I was 30 when I died .I was at the peak of my profession. Born as an orphan, I have always strived to survive and to reach my goals and I did . I was a director at IT giant
'XyZ' .One evening when I was returning from a meeting, A truck collided with my car and I died . When I woke up again,I found myself in the body of a 2 year old .
My brain was a turmoil and I was frustrated to no end but then again ,I could do nothing but cry . All of the hardwork I did for 25 years meant nothing now , slowly but steadily just because of the Rovertoles family did I get accomodated to this life . I turned five then only did I realise this world  is a novel , my author friend has written. I was never particularly fond of romance novels and just because my friend practically forced me , I read it .
It was utterly ridiculous and made no sense but I developed a liking to the 2nd male lead , his bravery, loyalty and unwavering affection was something I liked not to mention his gorgeous beauty and the discription of world from his pov was something I loved . "
"You are a karl fan girl " I said amusingly.
"Definitely sweet heart I am practically obsessed with your father , the way he walks ,the way he talks everything goodness how in world could someone be this gorgeous.
His perfect black hair in a neat slick back hairstyle ,those red Ruby eyes ,that sculptured body everything about him is extraordinary "
"Stop ,He is my father " I said laughing.
She smiled at me .
"At least you are feeling better now then how about sharing,  get it off your chest I am here , I'll hear it out, I told you my story so you can trust me "

Even if I wanted to could I share without breaking a tear , I was a sixteen year old at that time as well ,I wanted to whine too and fulfill my desires like everyone did . I wanted to share it too , how much I wanted to say it to someone, in that world nobody listened and now that I have someone to listen I can't share . But is it going to change , I need to get things off .

I told her everything and certainly it bought tears to my eyes but she patted my back and hugged me close to her every time and whispered.
"It's okay now "
That was enough, the words I was longing to hear .