kidnapped

So guys I am trying to keep the text as simple as possible.
As a reader and writer I myself find it nice.

Aurelia's pov

Just after a few days of receiving the letter. We parted to the capital.
Rodal's Pride Evrneor was considered the most beautiful City. The perfect blend of nature and mankind. Prosperous people who hailed the almighty,The noble hub ,The magnificent royality everything was like a utopian vision.

We reached the the Evrneor castle of the Striphens. The castle was almost hundred years old but still it was glamorous.The black marble which decorated the walls ,the jewels which hung on them ,the portraits everything was well maintained which gave overall a Brand-new look .
The staff greeted us at the door. I was scared to walk out, a series of questions clouded my mind Was I going to get treated like I did in North?,were they all going to hate me but should I care ? I am going to be okay?.
Just then I felt a strong pair of hands lift me up .I was dumbfounded but felt fine when I saw father smiling at me in a reassuring way . My head was cleared I just gave a reply with my own smile.
Then looked at the staff. For a minute or two they were all surprised after that they regained their professionalism and bowed their head in a greeting manner. The butler introduced himself as Evan the son of Carter,the head made of the North castle and my nanny.
They somewhat looked familiar though
Father with Evan personally gave me tour of the castle. And I most definitely liked it.

After a whole rest of two days doing nothing just here and there in the castle ,I got bored.
As I was swinging my legs on chair a maid approached me
"Would you like to take a stroll outside my lady?"
"I already did, there is nothing to see in the castle anymore "
"So how about outside the castle,you know my lady Evrnoer,has the beauty one can never get enough of " another maid suggested
"But father ---"
"You'll never get the chance again " the first one spoke.
Curiosity got the best of me
"Ok but first let's ask Evan for permission so he could assign me some guards"
"Oh- ohk"they said looking at each other.

I reached the capital's main hub which has one of the most magnificent market I had ever seen .

"Wow what is that ?"
"It's a special kind of bread "the brunette maid replied
"Oh I want to try "
"Sure "
the knights bought me the bread . It was nothing more than red bean paste applied on bread but yes the humble snack was delicious.
Just like that I rumbled through every shop and found many interesting things to do.
As sun reached the horizon multiple colours spread through the blue sky which were indicator for me to return.

I looked across, the two knights were no where maybe they lost us .But there was no need to worry the maids were with me .

One of them spoke up .
"Why don't we wait there lady ,they will find us"

As we waited at the mouth of the Ally
Someone covered my mouth and dragged me inside the dark Ally deeper and deeper .

Just when I came back to my senses and my brain started working again, I bit the hands of the person.
Which led me to fall on the ground and bruising my knees.

"Who are you?" I said scared .
"We are your uncles little child ,here look  your maids are with us " one of the five men spoke up .
The maids smiled at me
"Yes young lady trust us "
"What bullshit , what do you take me as ,do you think I don't even understand what is kidnapping ,my knights will be here any moment and trust me on it my father will not spare any of you alive . He will torture you to the point you would want to die ." I spat

Fear flickered in their eyes .
It was my chance I tried to make a run but no avail one of the man caught me by my hair . I hissed in pain and glared at the man infront of me .
He was about to hit me