Bryan Minti

(He has light blue eyes)
Name: Bryan Minti

Hero Name: Rocky

Age: 34

Height: 6'11

Quirk: Stone Manipulation; he can manipulate any rock or stone with his mind

Drawbacks: He can only manipulate the stone to a certain degree, otherwise he'll get severe headaches if he goes over his limit. 

Personality: He is a happy-go-lucky guy who always tries to see the best of everyone and everything. Despite having children, he doesn't really understand sexual innuendos

Family: Kay (daughter), Koy (son), Lanni (ex-wife) 

Backstory: He is the #5th hero in America, being married (previously) to the #4 hero, Lanni Minti. Due to it being an arranged marriage by her family, he took her family name. He wanted to be a loving and doting husband and father, however, Lanni controlled him and the household, she would belittle him for doing sweet things, tell him that a man had no right to raise children, and made him go on her missions more often so she could "train" their children. Whenever Lanni was forced to go to work, Bryan did his best to make memories with his children, wanting them to live happily in some way. After they moved and lived in Japan for about 5 years, they had left their children there so they could go to U.A., which was Lanni's idea. Bryan was heartbroken and promised his children he'd try his best to visit them whenever possible. After he and Lanni returned to America, he tried to make things work, but she was still cold and rude to him, despite his best efforts. After hearing about Koy almost killing himself due to his mental health, he went and stayed in Japan for a few months to be there for his son, feeling as though he failed as a father. Unfortunately, he couldn't stay forever, but he tried to check up on Koy and Kay whenever he could. Seeing how heartless Lanni was to the situation, especially after she degraded him for "wasting his time" flying over, Bryan decided to finally file for divorce, leaving Lanni and freeing him and his children from this wicked woman. 

Random Fact: He is rich from being a hero but is very modest about it. Most people forget that he's rich because he never flaunts it around.