T

Name: Nattile Baker

Alias: T

Age: 23

Personality: She is a serious and focused detective, she usually stays serious with people unless she's known them for some time in which case she'll show a more friendly side and joke slightly, but usually stays professional at work. A hard worker who never quits or stops until she completes the task she's dealing with.

Rank: Detective

Height: 5'5

Weight: 120 lb

Partner: L 

Crush: L 

Backstory: Nattile started going by her alias, T when she was working on a case at the age of 19 when someone tried to assassinate her. She was working on a case with L a few years before the Kira case, and she had been working with a different partner at the time who always criticized her for being a female detective, despite the fact she was just as smart, if not, smarter than her partner. As T and her partner worked with L, he noticed how hard she worked and admired her for that, and the two worked very well together, there were even times when T's partner tried to judge her for something, L would step in and prove she was right. The more T and L worked together, the more they started to catch feelings for each other, but they both tried to deny their feelings, knowing how dangerous it could be. One day, T's partner decided to quit, not being able to handle a woman detective being better, and L decided to make her his partner. After that, the two secretly started to date, not telling anyone about their relationship. 

Extra: T was always suspicious of Light like L, but she never believed he wasn't Kira when he lost his memory.

Side note: I had to change the letter because there was already a character that went by A