Amma

Name: Amma 

Age at Death: 28

Died: 1960's

Height: 6'0 

Species: Demon 

Personality: She's sarcastic at times, also a bit hot-headed, especially when certain topics are brought up, but is protective over her friends

Residence: Hazbin Hotel 

Likes: Whiskey, everyone at the hotel, listening to the radio, helping Charlie 

Dislikes: Valentino, TV, bondage toys

Looks: Has red skin and black hair, her eyes black and red (the black being what's usually white), and she wears black pants and a black and white vest with a tank top underneath. 

Backstory: She had sold her soul to Valentino, being his favorite toy before Angel Dust. Just like him, however, she was treated horribly and hated being there. Despite having sold her soul to the sex-obsessed demon, she decided to run away. She kept herself hidden, making sure there was no way for Valentino to find her. Every now and then, just to keep herself amused, she would stay at an old radio tower (not Alastor's) and would sing, even if no one listened, it was enough for her to keep going. After having wandered Hell for a while, she found the Hazbin Hotel, she was skeptical at first, but part of her wanted to try and redeem her bad choices, which Charlie was more than thrilled about. She managed to make good bonds with everyone there, even becoming friends with Alastor...at least, in some way. He appreciated her love for radio and hate for TV like him, but Amma didn't know much about him, and was cautious around the radio demon, but...she couldn't help but feel a slight attraction towards him. She became close with Angel, hearing how Valentino made him his new toy, and after a while, shared her past with him, but made him promise not to tell anyone else, as she was fearful if too many people knew, Valentino would find her.

(I didn't really think about the dates...she's not over 300 years old .,.)