Close To Death

WARNING! Self-harm and suicide mentioned

----------

Koy was 14 years old and had been cutting himself secretly for 3 years, or at least did his best to hide it. Whenever he walked in the halls, people tried to pull his sleeves down to see if he cut himself or not, and only some people were able to see the scars, but he always denied it. Even if it was true... 

One Saturday, Mitsuki had taken Kay to go shopping, and Masaru needed to run some errands, leaving Koy and Katsuki alone. Koy, however, didn't realize Katsuki was still in the house. He waited an hour after everyone left, and went to his room, locking the door. "...I can't take it..." he whispered to himself, going to his drawer and pulling out a razor blade, and sitting on his bed, taking his shirt off. "...No one will miss me anyway..." he said as he brings the razor to his wrist, pressing deeper than usual, and watched as he bled out, before cutting his other wrist. 

He sat there, letting the blood run down his arms. "I'll be free...it'll end soon..." he said, about the close his eyes...when he heard a knock. "Oi. Why did you lock the door?" It was Katsuki. "J-just changing!" Koy called out, hearing Katsuki scoff. "We've changed in front of each other before, besides we share a room. Open the damn door, idiot." 

"...I can't..." 

"Eh? The hell you mean? Open the door." 

"..." 

"Oi! I'm talking to you!" 

"...Tell Kay I love her..."

As soon as Katsuki heard that, he used his quirk to blow the door open and saw his best friend bleeding out. "No... no no no!" he yelled, running over and using the shirt nearby to stop the bleeding, pulling it in half so he could wrap up his wrists. "Just...let me die..." Koy said weakly, starting to shut his eyes. "I can't lose you!" Katsuki yelled, picking Koy up and running out of the house. 

He ran as fast as he could to the hospital, trying his best to keep pressure on his wrists. Soon, he made it to the hospital. "HELP! MY FRIEND IS DYING!" Katsuki yelled, Koy, started to pass out as the doctors took him. "What happened?" one of the doctors asked. "H-he was trying to kill himself! Save him, damnit!" Katsuki yelled, the doctors nodded and took Koy to the back. 

A few hours later...

Koy woke up in a hospital bed, his wrists wrapped in cloth. He looked around, seeing Kay, Katsuki, Mitsuki, and Masaru sitting there. "Ugh..." he groaned slightly, and everyone sat up, Katsuki standing up. "Are you okay?!" Kay asked, her eyes filled with tears. "Mhm..." Koy hummed, his arms exposed. They all could see the different cuts on his arms. "Koy...why didn't you tell us? We could've gotten you help..." Mitsuki said, rubbing his head. "...I didn't want you to worry...to put your time on me when you could use your money and time for something more useful..." Koy explained, looking away. 

"You idiot." Katsuki said, glaring at him. "Katsuki...don't say that-" 

"Why?! He knows we care about his dumbass, yet he decided to hurt himself instead of coming to us!" 

"Shut up! He almost died!" 

"Yeah, Mom. I know, I'm the one who carried his ass here!" Katsuki turned back to Koy. "Listen here...I don't care how depressed you are, how much you hate your stupid life, you're my damn friend, and you won't die on me. You understand?!" Koy's eyes filled with tears. "I...I understand...I'm sorry..." 

Masaru went and hugged him. "Shh, it's okay...you're alright now..." he said, rubbing his back. Koy hugged him back, crying into his chest. He realized he made a big mistake...seeing as his family came to his side. 

...I'm loved...