Chapter 21

A/N:
Sexual themes will be in this chapter.
Click off if uncomfortable!

Thank you for reading!

§

How.

How did Katsuki find himself in a situation as crazy as this?

He was rushed to the hospital after Aizawa was able to pull Izuku off of him, where they took blood tests, physical tests, and psychiatric tests.

If you asked him it was stupid, he didn't need that shit! He was perfectly fine!

Sure maybe he was a bit shaken— possibly traumatized by what he went through, but he would be fine!

He isn't weak!

He cursed at himself as he struggled to pick up his pork with his chopsticks. His grip on the metal was too soft, not enough pressure to properly pick up the meat or rice.

He nearly threw the bowl to the ground in frustration, sitting up on his medical bed to have his arms on the tray.

He tried, and again failed to properly pick up the food.

Katsuki took deep shallow breaths and just as he was about to throw his food on the wall after another failed attempt the door to his room opened revealing his worried parents.

His features softened upon seeing the familiar faces, dumbfounded when they rushed to hug him, his dad sobbing and his mother holding it in.

"Oh Katsuki. . ." she whispered, voice cracking as she embraced her son.

He never thought he'd let his parents see him cry, much less see his mother.

—————

Izuku was woken up to beeps and familiar coo's.

As soon as he had half the mind to figure and remember why he opened his eyes to be greeted by his mother.

She smiled down at him, weakly hiding her obvious pity behind her kind eyes.

Izuku couldn't blame her, could he?

"How long." he rasped, wincing at the way it strained his throat.

"Two days." she mumbled, looking near tears and ready to break.

Izuku flashed a weak smile, "How's Kacchan?"

"He- he's fine. They ran tests on him and you, trying to figure. . . all this out."

Izukus sigh turned into a cough and he struggled to reply.

"When will we get released?" he croaked, earning a sad look from his mother.

"They still don't have an estimate. . . said it depended on the results." Inko's voice cracked, and that was the last of her resistance as tears started to freely fall down her face.

Izuku wanted to hug her, reassure her, apologize to her, but he was all too tired, too tired to realize he too was beginning to cry, and too tired to keep his eyes open any longer.

—————

Izuku woke up with a. . . big problem.

Cold sweat ran through his forehead as he panted out, desperate to cool himself despite how cold they kept the hospital.

He was quenched and the feeling of sweat sticking his hair to his skin, his hospital gown clinging onto him, and his hands and dick overheating was overstimulating him.