Magico mi

Katsuki gets laid down on the common room couch. Izuku original plan to bring him to his room was let go of when he saw how desperately uncomfortable and urgent Katsuki needed to get treated.

It was around 2:30, safe to say their classmates went on to do whatever because none of them were in sight.

Luckily Izuku quickly grabbed the pill jar and took one out, wincing seeing Katsuki clutch his stomach onto his side with a whine.

It's his fault Katsuki's like this.

He quickly shook the thought away.

No! Right now he needs to help him, he'll wallow in his self-pity later!

He plops the pill into Katsuki's awaiting mouth and watches as his erratic breathing slowly goes back to normal.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" Katsuki breathily chants, helping his mind get distracted as he rocks himself on the couch, hands still hunched on his stomach.

It must feel painful, Izuku thought to himself.

He felt bad, he knows it's his own selfish fault that Katsuki has to suffer through this.

If only he had talked it out, not let his impulse take control, hell he'd even wished that Katsuki's explosions had knocked him out instead.

With a heavy heart and sigh he was about to stand but stopped feeling a warm hand on his.

"Stay." Katsuki croaked. "Please.."

Izuku hesitated, looking back and forth toward Katsuki and the elevator.

Izuku was the only one facing attachment issues, but he would be more than glad to fend off the urge to be with Katsuki for him.

But he wants him to stay?

Sure, Izuku knows Katsuki's never actually implied that he hates how Izuku basically follows him around like a baby duck but Izuku would have thought that he'd been staying silent for Izuku.

He never thought Katsuki actually enjoyed his presence.

He felt like Katsuki forced himself to allow Izuku in after finding out about what he's been going through.

This.. feels refreshing..?

Izuku felt a smile twist on his lips as Katsuki pulled him down onto the couch to lay.

But Katsuki keeps remembering.

‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·

Izukus eyes flung open as he gagged.

He immediately pushed himself off of the couch, carefully unwrapping Katsuki's arms from him as he rushed to the kitchen trash and hurled into it.

Vomit spewed out of Izukus mouth as he hacked on it, feeling nauseous and dizzy at the feeling of chunks of his food being sent up and some getting stuck on his throat.

He did his best to muffle the sounds by shutting his mouth and only releasing the vomit once it pilled up.

Its disgusting but he doesn't want to wake up Katsuki.

He thought that he'd gotten better, that he had stopped with this already.

Why was he throwing up again?

He can't let Katsuki know.

He has enough to worry about already.

Izuku continued wasting his earlier food, gagging and choking on it as it went past his throat and into the garbage.