Chapter -36

As soon as they arrived at the hospital. The doctor was treating Joshua. Anders ,Alex and others were sitting outside. Anders's mood is off.

Alex: It's okey, Everything will be fine.Stop stressing much.

Anders: I'm not stressed I'm just exhausted and tired.

Reven Nick also arrived at there with Leo. They already called him and told him everything. So he could stay in home he had to come to see his friend Joshua.

Nick: Where is he?

Anders: Inside don't go now.

Leo: I heard he was bleeding. God please save him!

Anders: Nothing will happen don't worry. It's not something too serious.

Leo: To me it is. I don't want him to suffer.

Alex: He'll not , Don't worry.

Lina: I'm still scared.

Jemi: I'm not.

Lina: You see I'm such a soft hearted person.

Jemi:(Eye roll)

Reven: Stop joking around!

Lina+Jemi: So-sorry.

The doctor came out from the room. And everyone encompass around him.

Nick: How is him doctor?

Doctor: It's nothing serious he'll be fine. There's no need to worry about. I worte down some medicine is this paper. Don't forget to take it on time.

The doctor gave the paper to Nick. Joshua's bestie. Nick was worried for him a lot like he always was ,is and will be.

They enter at the room. Nick seriously run to see him pushing Lina and Jemi behind.

Nick: Are you okey?!

Lina: You're such a jerk you hit on my shoulder.

Jemi: Mine also.

Nick: Sorry guys I was in hurry . Anyway are you feeling well now?

Joshua: Much better. Aren't you gonna ask me? ( To Anders)

Anders: Sure, I was waiting. You're fine now?

Joshua: Yes. But it's hurts.

Anders: Mm...The doctor told you to take some medicine on time. Don't forget!

Joshua: I'm not air headed I'll remember cause you said so.

Anders: Yeah.

Joshua: I'll go home now my brother must be worried. I have to explain him about this.

Pointing at his wound.

Alex: Yeah, You should go home now.

Anders: My mom will be worried....a question before I leave. You said you paid the loan than why they are still bothering you?

Joshua: The want more money.

Anders: I see, If they again bother you than don't forget to infrom the police. Got it?

Joshua: Got it, Your highness. Now go home it's getting late.

Anders: (chuckeles) Bye.

Joshua: Take care.

He smiled and they leave than Leo , Reven and others were talking with him. Than Joshua come back to his house with Nick. His brother was crying to see him like that he manages him anyway Nick helped him of course.