Chapter -26

"Why do people always start from the beginning? What if your bringing was a mess but you're trying hard to make it perfect? I'll suggest you not to give up no matter whatever you do, If even you kill someone... kidding it's not good to kill someone you'll consider as killer"- I was talking While laying down on my bed cause it's 7 pm in the morning and I don't wanna wake up right now!Two exam already passed still there's a more to go! I'm lazy I know but I have to wake up now!!!
(P.o.v of Anders)

She finally woke up and finished her last time revision and get ready for college it was her usual outfit black cargo pant and a white oversized t-shirt that can hide her butt.
Anyway she already has arrived at the college and she is in her room now, Mark and Alex also just enter -

Mark:Baby girl!
Anders:Hey!Dude!
Mark: Your looking happy today.
Anders: Obviously, I'm happy.
Mark:May I know the reason?
Anders:Today is history test my most ignore subject and I'm confromed that I'm going to slay without reading a word.
Alex:Huh!You came here to slay!(In a funny voice)
Anders:Of course!Just wait and watch.
Alex: We'll see. (Eye roll)
Anders:I wasn't talking with you anyway stop talking between us.
Alex:I wasn't talking between you two!I was talking with myself.
Anders:I know you, Just admit it already.
Mark: Your inner love is so heartwarming!(Scarcstically)
Anders+Alex:Inner love?Huh!My ass!
Anders:Stop using my destionary.
Alex:You should stop not me.
Mark:What if you guys follow the same destionary?
(Awkward scilent)(Looking at each other)
Anders:F*ck.
Alex:Did you say anything?
Anders:Me?Nope!

They look at each other and jearked back their heads at the opposite direction.Teacher enter at the class and making Alex and Mark shocked.

Alex:Oh,No! He is going to ruin our plane.What should we do now?
Mark:That can't be, I would rather die than face him.
Anders: Isn't he is Mr.Robert the most dangerous teacher in our college?
Mark: Yes, It's him. What do we do now?
Anders: Why anything wrong?
Mark: I supposed to help Alex and he also supposed help me as we both are damn bad at chemistry!
Anders: Ahh... It's a bad news for you guys than.I see... best of luck anyway.
Alex: Luck? He is going to give us a fuck.
Anders: There is nothing you can do it's not like I'm going to help you.

A great idea popped in Alex's mind he looks at Mark he also understood what he was trying to say. Than they both gaze at Anders making her clueless.

Anders: Why you guys are staring at me like that?Do I look bad today? (Touching her face)I don't think so cause I had countless eye contact with strangers when I was coming college.
Alex:We were not thinking about this ,you are beautiful just way you are and I'll become more beautiful if you-
Anders:That must mean.
....No way!

The exam started ! Everyone was minding their own business here these two brats were bothering Anders. Mark was asking for help and the teacher was looking at everyone suspiciously.Anders had to help them cause Alex told her he'll treat Ice-cream after the exam. And of course she didn't agree first but after making thousand request she agreed to help them the main reason was ice-cream she was aslo feeling pity for them.Alex was telling her the answers and she was telling them to Mark and also writing her paper. Everything was fine one hour already passed. Suddenly the teacher stand up and hell no! He was coming towards them!He stops besides their seats and started to looking at their papers Anders,Alex was acting that they are writing well but Anders was sweating and her hands are shaking. Anxiety attack!
Teacher:Why are you sweating?Ms.Wilson?
Anders:Y-yes..sir actually today weather is very summery.
Teacher: About you Mr.Anderson?
Alex: Same reason.(Awkward laugh)
Teacher: Mm...I think you're having problem to write alone, Isn't it?
Anders:No,no I'm not facing any problem."keep it cool , Anders.keep it cool"(In mind) (Awkward smile)
Teacher: I'm not asking you (he jerked off his head towards Mark) Isn't it?