Chapter -31

FRI(END)

Friend can end you. I didn't believe it until my best friend didn't betray me.We used to be very good than something happened that take us a part we stop begin like we used to be. It hurts me a lot that after her I didn't have friends for almost 3 years than I found my real friends Lina and Jemi and now I have a lot of friends.Still if we ever meet in the future I'll see you as a good friend cause I'm not a bad person.

"She is bad that's why I have to be good "

It was a kidney touching story right? LMAO.

Anyway tomorrow after coming back from home Anders straightly go to sleep as she was damn tired. Here someone was thinking about her. And yes, It's Alex. The moment she put her one leg on his another this moment was repeating in his mind and he was holding the pillow hardly.

Alex: Seriously?! Why I was blushing that time!!! I hope none noticed....I must have gone crazy. That kiddo.... why?why? I'm thinking about her again and again? I don't wanna think about her but my mind .....oh shit!(Put on earphones) (Listening to music) Joshua and his friends seems to be very close with her. Wait! I'm forgetting something.....oh yeah! I forgot to invite my kiddo!(Excited) (Realize) I mean that kiddo.

He forantly text her. In text-

Alex: Hey,Hi!

He put down his phone on his muscular chest. And waiting for her reply.

Alex: Why she isn't replying? Did she die or something? What if she really dies? Oh,No!

A few minutes later he again text her and Anders got the notification on her phone. As she was sleep her woke up by the sound. And searching her phone while in half sleep.And she found in near her.

Anders: Who the heak is this? Who is messaging me in Ig? I don't know this Id. Anyway I should reply.

She texted -
Anders: Hey! Who are you?

Alex: What you mean by 'Who are you'?

Anders: Just the thing you realize.

Alex: I'm Alex!

Anders:(Eye roll) oh!My goodness! Did any miracle happened that you text me?

Alex: No, Something miracle is gonna happen tomorrow.

Anders: Why? Are you gonna blow the earth or something?

Alex: Kinda , I have a basketball match tomorrow so....I wanted to invite you.

Anders: I think I seeing blurred vision, Did the sun rised in the north?

Alex: Maybe, You have to come tomorrow!!

Anders: Okey, I was going if you're not inviting me anyway.

Alex: Cause of Reven?

Anders: Yeah.

Alex: Oh,Yeah I see, see you tomorrow and I'm probably gonna win I promise tomorrow's match is mine.
Anders: Let's see.

Alex: we will.

The next day at college -

They arrived at the college a while ago, she,Lina and Jemi were sitting together in the stadium and getting bored. For some reason the match will start 30 minutes later.

Anders: When it's gonna start?
Lina:They said it's gonna late 30 minutes.
Anders:(sigh) What do I do?
Lina: Where is Joshua and others?
Jemi: (Bombastic side eyes) Why do you care?
Lina: Cause they are also my friends.
Anders: Let's go outside and check.