Chapter-6

Hello cutiess, here's the update
Vote aur comment kar diya karo yaar please, instagram pe toh follow karte nhi tum log😞
Chalo I hope y'all enjoy the chapter, happy reading 🎀

................

Vihaan's pov :

It's 3 in the morning and my thoughts aren't tired.
Ronak slept as soon as we entered the room. Who could imagine that the sunshine boy finds comfort in the darkness.

But aakriti, thoughts of her are my escape. The escape from the horrors of this cruel world. She's my moonlight, in the darkest nights.

It's as if I am the daytime chaos and she's the calmness at midnight.

I'd be lying if I say I didn't think about going to her room in the middle of night just to talk to her when the whole world's asleep.

I feel suffocated in this room or maybe it's just my thoughts. But either way I have to get out of here.

I go to the terrace and find my lunette sitting in the moonlight. So I stay by the door to the terrace, not to interrupt her stargazing.

She starts playing a song on her casio and I hum to myself as she plays

I know this song, it's a neighborhood song.

And it hits me when she sings
"She would rain all day, couldn't wait for her sun to shine
And you made it shine
There when she cried, you saved her life"

That's when she lets out a sigh and hugs her knees to her chest.

My heart sinks when I see her. But as much as I want to stay here and sit beside her, I can't. She won't let me and I don't want to creep her out either.

So I make my way back to the room and close my eyes. Soon sleep finally engulfs me.

At 9, I wake up and see Ronak coming out of the washroom.
"Morning V" he says
"Morning" I say still being half asleep.
"Freshen up and shower, I will be in the living room" he throws a towel at me and makes his way out of the room.

I make my way to the washroom to shower.

Aakriti's pov :

It's 9:30 and now I am heading downstairs after a sleepless night.

The serenity of the moonlight at a time where no one would disturb me was worth it.

Walking down the stairs, I see everybody with coffee and breakfast in the living room.
And there's a designer with a team at home. So shopping at home it is then today.

The ladies are on the sofa surrounded by all sorts of suits, indo western dresses and what not.

I see Vihaan and Ronak helping Prisha choose her dress while nikhil is hanging out with papa and Angad bhai. I head towards Prisha and the boys to help them.

"Good morning ritiii di" she chirps
"Morning bacha"

"Morning dummies" I wish the two guys standing next to us.
They wish me back.

"Trouble in paradise?" I whisper to the boys.
"Help us out, she won't choose anything." Ronak whispers back.

"Prisha kuchh pasand aaya tujhe?" I ask her
"Di pasand toh bhot kuchh aa gya, samajh nhi aa rha kya pehnu."

"Mai btau?" I offer.

"Haan aap btao, aapki fashion sense achhi hai inn dono bhaiyas se" she gives them a teasing look making the boys tickle her

I giggle at their antics .

Looking through the dresses, my eyes land on a beautiful floral suit.
"Bacha what do you think about this?" I point at the suit.

She immediately nods her head in approval and runs to try it on and show it to everyone.

Thankfully they finalize the suit too.
"Waah riti, galat line mein aa gyi tu fashion line mein chali jaati" that's nikhil teasing me.

I was about to say something when badi ma calls me
"Riti beta tu bhi pasand kar le dress."
"Haan tu kar le pasand pahle, bhot time lagati hai tu." Mom says

"Maa mujhe nhi samajh aa rha, mai shaam ko sam ke saath chali jaungi pasand karne" I reason with her.

"Dekha, achha kiya na bhabhi Sam ko pahle hi phone kar diya maine" she laughs with badi ma.

I look at her in confusion.
"Mujhe pata tha tu pasand nhi karegi, sam aati hi hogi abhi" she pats my head lightly.

"Sam to the rescue aunty" sam enters imitating a salute kind of thing.
"Aaja beta, tujhe hi yaad kar rhe the" mom caresses her cheek.

"Chal riti ab jaldi se choose kare" Sam says
Giving her nod, we both start looking through the dresses.

My eyes land on a black suit with really pretty handwork. I point it out and ask mom with puppy eyes.

"Riti please koi black suit nahi" mom pleads.
Guess puppy eyes won't work.

Sam picks out some dresses in different colours and hands them to me.

I try on the lavender one and come into the living room. Everybody looks pleased.

I immediately look towards ronak. He's one person I can rely on to tell me if I look ugly in something.

He gives me an assuring look but the man standing next to him doesn't look that impressed.

I try on the pink one next. It's pretty but it's too fitted for my liking.

I try the cream coloured suit and it looks pretty, I go into the living room. Everybody smiles and this time Vihaan does too, revealing his dimples.

"Pataka lag rhi hai." Sam whispers to me.
I can't help but smile.

"Ye final karte hai Kavita, bhot pyaari lag rhi humari bachi" Badi ma says.
Mom nods in agreement.

The ladies choose their outfits and we finally get free around 11:30

"Vihaan" badi ma calls him.
"Ji aunty"
"Sorry beta, we couldn't attend you that well. Aap pahli baar ghar aaye aur hum apne hi kaam mein busy reh gye." She says.

"Arre nhi aunty, I loved being here and everything felt homely. Aap tension mat lijiye. Ab ijazat de, mom bas abhi ghar pahuche hai. I should head home" he replies.

"Chal bro, I'll drop you" nikhil offers.
"Nikhil beta tu bhi abhi jaa rha hai? Stay till lunch beta" mom insists
"Aunty kisi aur din pakka, abhi I should leave" he says while smiling
With that, they both bid us goodbye.

Dad and bhai leave for work while mom and badi ma start preparing for lunch.

I head to my room with sam.

...............

Kaisa laga chapter??? Jaldi se comment karke bta do🗣️

Also if there are any grammatical errors, kindly ignore as English isn't our first language.

Please don't forget to vote and comment😭💝

Love y'all,
Tulip🌷