Chapter-11

Hieeee cuties❤️
Here's the update, don't forget to vote and comment🎀✨
Happy reading💌

...................

Aakriti's pov :

Sleep

A five letter simple word I can spell ever since I was kid but the adult me struggles with practicing it . My inability of sleep is gonna make me die from a cardiac arrest someday.

But hey, let's not focus on death. I am starting college in August to learn how to save lives and I am too young to die anyways.

Should I text vihaan, we haven't talked after he sent me a request this morning.

Is it weird that we haven't talked. Or is it weird that I am texting him in the middle of the night. It's weird either way so guess I'll just do it.

I open Instagram and look at his profile, he has two posts??? Seriously? For somebody who's such a sunshine all the time, he surprisingly doesn't post much.

Clicking on the message option I send a text and he's active. Guess I am not the only one who can't sleep.

The chat
[The ones in italics are Aakriti's and bold ones are Vihaan's]

Aakriti/ Vihaan

Hey :)

Hii! What's up

Nothing much, Angad
bhaiya is getting married 
in less than a month
so a lot of chaos🤷🏻‍♀️
Wby?

Congratulations✨
Can't sleep tho.

Can't sleep either :(

Insomniacs assemble 🗣️

Very random but are you
and aunty free tomorrow ?

  Yes ofc :)

Great! Why don't you
both come over?

I'll ask her first thing
in the morning!

Okiee, good night ig then :)

Good night :)

[Chat ends]

God I can't believe, I just asked him to come over out of nowhere. What would he thinking of em right now. Ughh Aakriti!!! So much of confidence and it goes to shit whenever you talk to him.

Mahadev aap hi kuchh karo. Prem ki naiya mein toh bitha diya, ab naiya paar bhi to lagao.

Shrugging away my thoughts I glanced at the clock and it's 1, I focus on the ticking sound of it.
It keeps ticking and I somehow fall asleep with the rhythm of that sound.

The next time, I open my eyes is at 6:30 in the morning when tuffy starts licking my face. Ab yaad aa gyi isse meri, ronak nhi utha toh???

I freshen up and take tuffy out for a walk, making a mental note to check on sam later. She'll prolly be up by 8.

By 7:30 I am back in my room, looking through the mess I created for clothes. Why am I so freaking nervous and indecisive right now?

Like it's just vihaan coming to our house on a normal day. Scoffing at my own situation, I choose a quarter sleeve tee and pair it up with a black denim shorts.

Stolen Tearsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें