Chapter-5

Hello pyaare logo, here's your update✨
So sorry for this much delay your author got sick 😷
Vote aur comment kar dena plzzzz

..............

Aakriti's pov :

The moment I got to know he's coming over for the night, my heartbeat betrayed me again.

Like wtf, I think I gotta chug down some vodka to drown these damn butterflies. Because honestly, they are getting out of hand. Like chill you were just worms before you had wings.

WAIT.

Why am I thinking about these butterflies like they are real???? I have to stay away from vihaan, his stupidity is rubbing off on me after meeting him just once.

Upon reaching home and bidding sam goodbye, I turn to nikhil.

"Tere bike key mere paas hai" I tell him.
"Haan toh sambhal ke rakh, subha de dena mujhe" he replies, heading inside.

Okay so he's staying over too, great. A night in with the three dipshits. Can this day get any worse??

It does.

Angad bhaiya and papa are home early tonight, well that's new. What's more strange is that they are in the living area chatting with vihaan. Considering they are talking to him, maybe he's not too stupid after all.

We all sit at the dining table together at 8. Ronak on my left and prisha on right while dad and Angad bhaiya sit opposite to each other at the lone chairs on either sides of the table.
With the normal chit chat, we all dig in.

"I have somethings to tell everyone" Angad bhai declares.

There it goes.

I see dad's lip curve into a smile. Okay so nothing is fucked up.
Yet.

"Bata beta" badi maa's face lights up.
"Aakriti Ronak" he calls us out.
Our eyes dart towards the man.

"Since you both cleared the competitive exams in May and now that Ronak is back, I have gifts for you both" He says with a positive expression.

"Bhai kya gift hai btao na, itna climax kyu create kar rhe ho" Ronak beams

"Remember you both wanted matching bikes?"

"Oh my god you did not-" I blurt out in disbelief.

Ronak looks at me and sharing the same excitement, I give him a high five.

"Don't you wanna know which one it is?" He questions giving both of us a smile.

"Honda CBR 650R" Ronak and I say in unison, happiness quite evident on our faces.

"They are in the garage, you both can go after the dinner but don't forget to wear your helmets. Am I clear to both of you?" That's dad.

We nod in agreement.

Prisha looks at me with puppy eyes and I already know why.
"Fine I'll drop you to school on my bike after the summer break is over"
I say to her and she has the prettiest smile on her face while mom and badi maa just shake their heads smiling.

"Maa, chachi. Aap logo ke liye bhi surprise hai" he looks towards them.

"Humare liye bhi bikes laya hai?" Badi maa jokes.

"Nahi, aapke liye bahu laa rha hu" he replies.
Wait omg plot twist??

And that's all it takes to make both the women excited about everything.

"Kaun hai? Kya karti hai? Photo hai?" They come up with all sorts of questions.

Dad laughs at the poor guy's situation.
"Abhi ke liye aap dono ye jaan lo ki ladki ka naam Priya hai aur wo bhi engineer hai. Parso Sunday hai and they have invited us to their home to finalize everything." Dad says to end the topic and save bhai from an interview.

We all congratulate bhai, the elders and Angad bhai retreat back to their rooms while we kids stay in the living area.

Before leaving, Angad bhai calls me.
"Ji Bhai"

"Aakriti bacha if you don't like yours, we'll get some changes done. Don't hesitate to come to me, okay?"

I nod and he ruffles my hair.

I go back to everyone and see them chilling on the couch.

"Aakriti aaja garage mein chalte hai" Ronak throws the bike keys and I catch them. Everybody follows us to the garage.

Upon reaching the garage we see our bikes parked there and gosh they are beautiful. The body, the transparent windscreen and most of all it's sleek yet sexy.
Ronak's bike is all black while mine has a bit of rose gold.

"Aakriti your bike looks sexier, wanna switch?" He looks at me with hope in his eyes

"Nuh uh not trading my baby" I reply crushing all his hopes.

"Aakriti are you sure about riding this, considering your height" vihaan looks at me skeptically.

"Bro has got a point though." That's nikhil

"Of course I can and I am not that short for the record, you are just weirdly tall" I retort back because how dare he???

"Bhaiya don't say that, my sister is great at everything" prisha says to him.

That's my girl. Mini me has always got my back.

"Okay but just because you said so cutie pie" vihaan caresses her cheek and she giggles.

With that we all go back inside and retire to our rooms.

................

How's the chapter??? Jaldi se comment kar ke bata do✨🎀

Also if there are any errors, kindly ignore as English isn't our first love language.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all,
Tulip🌷