join in || MV1 & CL16 & LN4

Sunday night - Miami 2024

The music was loud and blasted out of the speakers, sweaty bodies moved against each other one the dancefloor and the sense of alcohol laid in the air. It was the night of Lando's first win and max couldn't be more proud of him.

Sure, it hurt him a bit, not standing on the highest of the podium today, but if someone deserved a win it was definitely his good friend Lando, who was at the moment living his best life on the dancefloor.

"When do we get out of here and back to the hotel?" Charles slurred into the Dutchman's ear as he pressed up against his side.

"Soon my love." Max returned before he quickly kissed his boyfriends cheek, "We're here to celebrate Lando's win so we only leave if wants to."

"But he seems to have a lot of fun without us." the Monegasque pouted and gestured over to the dancefloor, where the Brit was dancing with a cute blond at the moment.

Max didn't return something immediately which was a signal for Charles to put his lips on the Dutchman's neck, trying to convince him to leave already as he was pretty drunk, which often lead to him being horny, like right now.

"Hm." the Dutch hummed and closed his eyes, his arms wrapping around Charles's waist as the Monegasque slightly started sucking on one specific spot under Max's ear.

Luckily he was half sitting on a bar stool otherwise Max would probably fall over as his legs started slightly shaking at the touches of his boyfriend.

"Charles." he therefore breathed as he felt the Monegasque's kisses heating up, "Hold back until we're at the hotel."

Max then opened his eyes and was close to drag Charles back to the hotel as he felt his jeans getting tighter but at the same moment Lando looked over to them, waving at them to join him on the dancefloor.

"See, Lando needs us." the Dutch said, raising his eyebrows as he looked at Charles before standing up.

"I need you, like really badly." Charles grumbled, but still followed his boyfriend over to the dancefloor.

"Hello mate, how is it going?" Max laughed at the Brit as they arrived at him, looking around, "Where's the hot blonde from before?"

"Wasn't my type." Lando shouted over the loud music, earning a chuckle from Max.

"What is your type then?" the Dutchman grinned while he pulled Charles closer and giving him a kiss on the cheek, as he was standing awkwardly next to them.

"I don't really care, blond, brown, black hair, male, female, I really have no preferences but she just wasn't the one for tonight." the Brit explained, causing Max and Charles to widen their eyes.

"Did you just say male and female?" the Monegasque asked, not sure if he had understood that right with his already high level of alcohol.

"Yes?" Lando laughed, "Don't you guys know that I am bi?"

"No." the couple returned in sync, earning a chuckle from the Brit.

"Well, than now you know, I like men and women, no preferences there. Even though I have to admit that I never really did anything with a guy, just some kissing and a blowjob but nothing more." Lando explained, causing Charles's jaw to drop.

Final Lap | F1 oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara