beach day | CL16 & MV1

fictional Monday - Monaco

"No, don't get up yet." Charles mumbled into Max's neck as the door bell had just rang the second time.

It was quite early on this Monday, the second week of their summer break and Max and Charles had just had two amazing rounds of morning sex. Now their legs were tangled under the thin sheets and their arms around each other.

"Charles" Max breathed as the the Monegasque started leaving light kisses on the neck just underneath his ear, his most sensitive spot.

"Hm, you like that?" Charles nudged his boyfriend and smiled against the neck, a warm feeling spreading through his body as he he heard the slight moans that escaped from Max.

Another rang from the front door caused them both a sigh and the Monegasque suggested to just ignore it. Nobody was invited and it was the summer break so there was no reason for someone to be outside the door.

"I quickly take a look, who's there." Max said and sat up, to the disappointment of his boyfriend.

Charles just turned onto his back and stretched his arms behind his head, the blanked covering just his legs and some parts above, but the tanned abs were on clear display for Max. The Dutch licked his lips and even considered for a moment to jump back into bed to Charles.

"Just a moment, so we can continue this here." he managed to say before he wanted to turn towards the door, but Charles had other plans and slowly pushed the blanked further down, revealing his already half hard dick.

"I think you should hurry, some part of me needs your attention." the Monegasque groaned and even spread his legs slightly, causing Max a deep moan.

"Fuck Charlie, what are you doing to me?"

Before he could decide differently, Max put on some shorts and walked out of the room. A few moments later Charles could hear muffled voices and as they didn't silent again, he also got curious and sat up.

After looking around he decided to put on some shorts as well, quickly throwing a shirt of Max over himself before he also left the bedroom. The voices were still there, but he didn't want to step into the corridor, as he wasn't sure who it was and they weren't out officially by now.

Suddenly though he heard some footsteps, like some child running around and the sound got closer to him. Before Charles could hide Penelope had already turned the corner, her jaw dropped as she saw the other man. (she's Max's real child in this story)

The kid turned immediately and ran back so there was no other chance for Charles than to also step out.

"Hey P, wha" Max wanted to ask but he then saw his boyfriend stepping around the corner and instantly his head shot back to Kelly, who was standing in the door.

She was also the first to get back her voice after the surprise before she started smiling towards the Monegasque.

"Hello Charles." Kelly said calmly, causing Max's jaw to drop slightly.

"Hey Kelly." the Monegasque returned embarrassed, slowly walking over to the three of them.

Max also seemed to be back and he looked between his ex and Charles in panic.