fan theories | LN4 & CS55

fictional Sunday before the race

"You're with us at the stage?" Lando asked surprised as the two Ferrari drivers were stepping into the back stage zone.

"Yes, this weekend there are always two teams together again." the Monegasque said before taking a seat next to Oscar on one of the couches.

"Hey." Carlos said, stepping closer towards Lando, "Haven't seen you in a bit, how are you?"

"Yeah fine all good I think."

"That's nice." the Spaniard said and smiled up at his friend while looking down a bit.

"I've seen Rebecca yesterday." the Brit said after a short silence, "She's here with you again? How's the relationship going?"

Since they had pretty busy weekends behind their talking as best friends had gotten a bit behind and since Carlos relationship was kinda new they hadn't really spoken about it in detail. Instantly the smile on Carlos lips faded and he looked away while shaking his head.

"Yeah no, everything fine there."

It was clear in his voice that he didn't want to speak about it but exactly because of that Lando got more curious and wanted to know further details, so he boxed his friend against his upper arm.

"Oh come on Carlos, tell me more. How did you even meet her, isn't she Scottish?"

"Guys one minute." a woman with head set interrupted us but disappeared quickly after giving us the information.

With that little distraction Carlos tried to ignore the question and stepped a few steps away from his friend in the direction of the stage, where they would stand in a moment. However Lando didn't want to accept his behavior and jumped in front of him so he couldn't go any further.

"My muppet friend, tell me. I won't judge you even if you say you have met her in a strip club, I won't blame you." the Brit said and started laughing at his own thought.

"It's difficult to explain." Carlos just said and tried to get past his friend.

The woman from before came back and gave everyone a microphone while gesturing towards the stairs, that went up to the stage. Lando meanwhile still didn't move away from Carlos and put on a pretty begging face so the Spaniard sighed.

"Let's say Ferrari not only makes strategies for race days."

With that he shoved Lando aside and followed his team mate and Oscar. The Brit needed a couple of moments after that before he also got onto the stairs and with Carlos words still in mind he waved towards the screaming fans.

What had Carlos meant with that. Ferrari made strategies besides their fucked up race plans, but what wanted he with that words, Lando didn't understand it.

"So again give a big welcome for our drivers from McLaren, Lando Norris and Oscar Piastri. And also from Ferrari we have Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz." the interviewer said and the crowed roared.

At first after that she started to ask some question to the Monegasque and Spaniard also showing some picture on the big screen behind them. After that Oscar was the one who had to answer and at last she turned towards Lando.